- Opinion: Here’s the latest data on what Realtors are witnessing in the housing market HW+ 16 mins ago
- HW+ Member Spotlight: Sharon Park￼ HW+ 52 mins ago
- Fannie Mae taps Priscilla Almodovar as new CEO HW+ 19 hours ago
- Don’t miss FHFA Director Sandra Thompson at HW Annual HW+ 19 hours ago
- Top tips for mortgage professionals using TikTok HW+ 22 hours ago
- Why the Fed’s housing reset risks a global recession HW+ 4 days ago
- The housing market correction will be deep, and ugly HW+ 1 week ago
- Non-QM lender Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions cuts 20% of staff HW+ 2 days ago
- LOs, senior managers among the 300+ cut in latest Caliber layoff HW+ 7 days ago
- New home sales are up 28% — but don’t believe the hype HW+ 3 days ago
Priscilla Almodovar, the president and CEO of national housing nonprofit Enterprise Community Partners, will take the helm of Fannie Mae on Dec. 5.
With inventory still in tight supply, what does the next couple of months look like for the housing market? NAR’s Jessica Lautz helps put the current housing data into perspective.
Do you know someone who has what it takes to be a 2022 HousingWire Tech Trendsetter? To help, check out this Q&A with Freddie Mac’s Cecelia Raine for an example of what we are looking for in our submissions.
HousingWire recently spoke with LERETA Chief Operating Officer Jim Micali about tax season and how technology is solving legacy issues servicer have historically had with taxes.
There is no question that student loan forgiveness will significantly impact housing, particularly for low- and moderate-income homebuyers.