Tech Trendsetters are setting the bar when it comes to tech innovation, and their accomplishments are paving the future of the mortgage space.
- How lenders can serve the underserved in 2022 15 hours ago
- Trump comes to the aid of GSE investors 18 hours ago
- Nonbanks quick to implement 2022 conforming loan limits 19 hours ago
- Fannie Mae revs up its credit-risk transfer machinery 20 hours ago
- Housing inventory has never been lower 20 hours ago
One day after the FHFA announcement, Homepoint, Guaranteed Rate and UWM announced that they have already implemented the 2022 conforming loan limits
Online real estate platform Clever has raised $8 million in a Series B funding round to expand its team and accelerate its mortgage efforts, the company said on Wednesday.
It will fall to the mortgage originator to send out a clear message to home loan borrowers, letting them know their options and pushing for unfiltered contact with new homebuyers. If the industry doesn’t step up its new borrower outreach efforts, it could appear to government regulators that the industry isn’t taking the President’s mandate seriously.
Kenon Chen writes: It is time to look at whether the impact it has on people is equitable. And the appraisal process is no exception.