Fairway staff across the country received phone calls last week announcing they were part of a round of layoffs, sources told HousingWire.
- Fannie Mae chalks up another Credit Insurance Risk Transfer deal 22 hours ago
- Five things to look for when partnering with a third-party review provider 23 hours ago
- An inside look at local housing markets across the country 1 day ago
- How can brokers get ahead in a tight market? 2 days ago
- The housing industry will soon be up in ARMs 2 days ago
- Layoffs, again: Fairway is the latest lender to trim workforce 2 days ago
- Orchard provides cash offers for first-time homebuyers 4 days ago
- Mobile, online home purchases raising mortgage fraud costs 4 days ago
- FHA Commissioner Julia Gordon gets to work 4 days ago
- Lessons from lenders’ Q1 earnings amid epic volume drop 5 days ago
Planet Financial Group will donate $100,000 to a project that distributes food surplus to food banks through the Farmlink Project.
Local markets spotlights 5 different areas across the country, showcasing what is uniquely happening in those housing markets. Local real estate agents, loan officers and appraisers share what characteristics are currently defining their housing markets. Bluffton, South Carolina Historically viewed as a place to drive through on the way to Savannah, Georgia or the popular […]
In its first equity round, FirstClose received a $35 million investment from Lateral Investment Management on Tuesday.
The traditional way to sell a home may take longer than you have to solve your financial issues, or you may just be in a hurry to sell and move on with your life. Fortunately, there are many ways you can sell your house fast.
When you use your data to track the right metrics for mortgage servicing, you are empowered by such insights to focus on the most important things for your business and provide smart scaling.