- Will Omicron variant stop first Fed rate hike? 4 days ago
- Underwriter shortage slowing the pace of private-label deals 1 day ago
- Interfirst Mortgage to lay off nearly 50 LOs 1 week ago
- Opinion: Pass the Neighborhood Homes Investment Act 1 week ago
- How to help homeowners make the most of home equity 1 week ago
Nonbank mortgage lenders increased profit margins in the third quarter to $2,594 per loan, but expenses also ticked up to near-record levels.
What does mortgage tech disruption actually look like? SimpleNexus’ Cathleen Schreiner Gates answersNov 24, 2021
“I’ve always believed that technology for technology’s sake is useless. But if you use technology as an enabler to disrupt and move an industry forward, that’s super powerful,” Cathleen Schreiner Gates, SimpleNexus CEO, said.
Whether you’re a broker or a real estate agent, having a deep knowledge of your market is impressive. Here’s how to get there:
Kenon Chen writes: It is time to look at whether the impact it has on people is equitable. And the appraisal process is no exception.