Fairway staff across the country received phone calls last week announcing they were part of a round of layoffs, sources told HousingWire.
- Planet Financial Group partners with Farmlink Project 3 days ago
- Fannie Mae chalks up another Credit Insurance Risk Transfer deal 3 days ago
- Five things to look for when partnering with a third-party review provider 3 days ago
- An inside look at local housing markets across the country 3 days ago
- How can brokers get ahead in a tight market? 4 days ago
- The housing industry will soon be up in ARMs 4 days ago
- Orchard provides cash offers for first-time homebuyers 6 days ago
- This savagely unhealthy housing market needs higher rates 4 days ago
- CHLA and 41 IMBs urge the FHA to cut MI premiums 4 days ago
- CFPB report highlights outliers doing a poor job servicing 5 days ago
Industry veteran Rick Hogle joins Cherry Creek Mortgage as its chief revenue officer, managing retail operations.
Local markets spotlights 5 different areas across the country, showcasing what is uniquely happening in those housing markets. Local real estate agents, loan officers and appraisers share what characteristics are currently defining their housing markets. Bluffton, South Carolina Historically viewed as a place to drive through on the way to Savannah, Georgia or the popular […]
In its first equity round, FirstClose received a $35 million investment from Lateral Investment Management on Tuesday.
The traditional way to sell a home may take longer than you have to solve your financial issues, or you may just be in a hurry to sell and move on with your life. Fortunately, there are many ways you can sell your house fast.
When you use your data to track the right metrics for mortgage servicing, you are empowered by such insights to focus on the most important things for your business and provide smart scaling.