- How one company aims to put lenders at the forefront of online home search 2 days ago
- Why are builders happy despite new homes sales miss? 2 days ago
- HW+ Member Spotlight: Bill Lowman 2 days ago
- Opinion: CRA for IMBs won’t work as advertised 2 days ago
- What does mortgage tech disruption actually look like? SimpleNexus’ Cathleen Schreiner Gates answers 2 days ago
- Interfirst Mortgage to lay off nearly 50 LOs 3 days ago
- Opinion: Pass the Neighborhood Homes Investment Act 3 days ago
- Existing home sales now outperforming 4 days ago
- VA hikes appraisal fees, turn-times in select markets 1 week ago
- Why the private-label market will chill in 2022 1 week ago
What does news about the spread of the new Omicron variant mean for mortgage rates? Lead Analyst Logan Mohtashami lays out what to watch.
Given that new home sales are down, why has the builder’s confidence index risen so much in recent months?
What does mortgage tech disruption actually look like? SimpleNexus’ Cathleen Schreiner Gates answersNov 24, 2021
“I’ve always believed that technology for technology’s sake is useless. But if you use technology as an enabler to disrupt and move an industry forward, that’s super powerful,” Cathleen Schreiner Gates, SimpleNexus CEO, said.
HW Media CEO Clayton Collins recently spoke with Ernie Graham, CEO and Co-founder at Homebot, to dive into what it really means for mortgage professionals to create clients for life, and how Homebot is doing that through the entire home-buying process, starting with home search.