- Homepoint hits the ‘reset’ button HW+ 1 day ago
- A key area where lenders can improve the bottom line HW+ 1 day ago
- Appraisers voice opinions on AMCs, appraisal delays HW+ 1 day ago
- Court tosses Trump-era HMDA reporting change HW+ 1 day ago
- The importance of loan quality debt monitoring HW+ 1 day ago
- Non-QM lender Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions cuts 20% of staff HW+ 3 days ago
- New home sales are up 28% — but don’t believe the hype HW+ 4 days ago
- The housing market correction will be deep, and ugly HW+ 1 week ago
- LOs, senior managers among the 300+ cut in latest Caliber layoff HW+ 1 week ago
- Why the Fed’s housing reset risks a global recession HW+ 5 days ago
UWM CEO Mat Ishbia announced three initiatives for brokers at AIME Fuse on Saturday. The most impactful may be an alternative to the traditional lender title process, called TRAC.
Appraisers cite AMCs and incomplete MLS information as major sources of delays, while agents cite…appraisers as source of delays.
Do you know someone who has what it takes to be a 2022 HousingWire Tech Trendsetter? To help, check out this Q&A with Freddie Mac’s Cecelia Raine for an example of what we are looking for in our submissions.
As rates continue to rise and lenders adjust to markedly tighter profit margins, the hunt is on for opportunities to improve operational costs. In light of that, HousingWire Content Solutions Managing Editor Maleesa Smith sits down with Sara Kodikara, Sr. Professional of Product Management at CoreLogic, to discuss a key area where lenders could improve their bottom line.
There is no question that student loan forgiveness will significantly impact housing, particularly for low- and moderate-income homebuyers.