- Learn from these 5 powerful executives at HW Annual HW+ 16 hours ago
- Savage: Even with sales down, home prices up 10.8% ￼ HW+ 16 hours ago
- 2 new private-label deals backed by rentals hit the market HW+ 18 hours ago
- Average IMB lost $82 on each loan originated in Q2 HW+ 19 hours ago
- Purchase mortgage rates beginning to stabilize in the low 5% range HW+ 23 hours ago
- HELOCs are now “raging back” HW+ 4 days ago
- Wells Fargo to shutter correspondent lending? HW+ 4 days ago
- UWM turns to seller concessions with new mortgage product launch HW+ 2 days ago
- Who’s positioned to capitalize on Wells Fargo’s mortgage retreat HW+ 3 days ago
- Blend takes a $478M loss, cuts 25% of its workforce HW+ 4 days ago
Ginnie Mae is not budging on its proposal to put a 250% risk weight on gross mortgage servicing rights for nonbanks.
Tap into the knowledge bank of these top CEOs who are driving their businesses forward by registering today for HW Annual in Scottsdale, Arizona Oct. 3-5.
Longtime Reggora executive Katherine Loveland has left the company and has been named the new CEO at mortgage marketing firm Volly.
Non-QM is an ideal way to protect your volume and referral base, especially in times when the market is volatile. Non-QM is increasingly important as its share of overall volume continues to rise as more borrowers need it to qualify for a loan.
It didn’t happen overnight, but we’re now seeing a title industry that seems to be embracing digitalization and automation.