Logan Mohtashami's rule of thumb for anticipating homebuilder behavior is based on the three-month average of housing supply.
- Will 2022 be a good year for real estate investors? 9 hours ago
- New home sales rebound, but builders are still wary 11 hours ago
- FOMC indicates taper end in March, rate hike soon 11 hours ago
- UWM to credit borrowers up to $600 for their appraisal costs 12 hours ago
- Tech firm Polly bulks up to help modernize mortgage industry 13 hours ago
- Rocket rolls out mortgage teams for brokers 2 days ago
- Desktop appraisal option to start in March 1 week ago
- Stearns Lending to lay off 348 workers 2 days ago
- ‘Cash is king’ should be mantra for mortgage leaders 2 days ago
- The appraisal industry’s governance problem 3 days ago
Whether a real estate investor is a developer or a fix-and-flip expert, the good news is that demand isn’t going away anytime soon.
Freddie Mac updates risk mitigation requirements for the industry due to elevated cybersecurity threatsJan 26, 2022
According to a Q4 analysis by MISMO-certified wire and prevention fintech FundingShield, 42% of loans reviewed by the fintech firm had at least one risk finding, and of those loans, an average of 2.1 risk findings existed per transaction.
The CHLA’s Scott Olson asks: What is the proper role of the GSEs and what authority should FHFA have to shrink the GSEs’ market footprint?