We need total housing inventory to reach a range of 1.52-1.93 million to return to normal. Currently, we are at 1.16 million.
- The far-reaching impact of “The House that SHE Built” HW+ 2 days ago
- American Financial Network to pay $1M fee to resolve fraud allegations HW+ 2 days ago
- PIMCO-backed FGMC lays off most staffers HW+ 2 days ago
- Nominations for HW Insiders Close Today! HW+ 2 days ago
- HW+ Member Spotlight: Ben Bernstein HW+ 2 days ago
- JPMorgan Chase to cut hundreds of mortgage jobs HW+ 4 days ago
- The savagely unhealthy housing market is now a nightmare HW+ 5 days ago
- FHFA: No delay on 50 bps fee, but open to “engagement” HW+ 3 days ago
- Flagstar reports data breach affecting 1.5 million clients HW+ 4 days ago
- Wells Fargo’s rapidly shrinking mortgage business HW+ 1 week ago
Lender American Financial Network agreed to pay $1 million to resolve allegations that it fraudulently originated government-backed mortgage loans insured by the FHA.
Overall, the new homes sales was a shocking report, not only as a headline beat, but with positive revisions on sales.
RON provider Notarize is the latest real estate industry firm forced to undergo lay offs as housing market conditions slow.
Realtors still own the keys to the homebuyer and seller kingdom. If you’re a lender, you’ve known this forever. If you’re in Proptech, you’ve come to learn or accept it. But here’s the thing: Very few have mastered the art of winning a Realtor’s heart, mind and dollars.
Low claims ratios are a testament to the work title agents do to eliminate items prior to closing, protecting the homeowner and lender.