This is Part I of a deep dive into the home appraisal industry. Today we explore the origins of the appraisal industry and its current lack of diversity. HW+ Premium Content
- Princeton’s Courtney Graham to speak at engage June 17 14 hours ago
- ICE, DocMagic team up to offer closing technology 16 hours ago
- Home appraisal’s ugly history and uncertain future 18 hours ago
- Watersone Mortgage’s COO on finding a way to “yes” for each loan file 18 hours ago
- Lanco Title joins Northwest Title family of companies 19 hours ago
- Profit margins are just going to get worse, lenders say 4 days ago
- Mortgage lenders loosened credit standards in May 5 days ago
- Homebuyers are growing weary of the housing market 1 week ago
- Behind the executive exodus at Fannie Mae 1 week ago
- Industry groups urge Biden to let CDC eviction ban sunset 4 days ago
Mortgages in forbearance fell for the 15th consecutive week last week to 4.04% of servicers’ portfolio volume ― a 12 basis point decline, according to a survey from the Mortgage Bankers Association.
Courtney Graham, chief marketing officer at Princeton Mortgage, will speak at HousingWire’s annual engage.marketing on June 17.
Flyhomes, the five-year-old real estate startup that lets people make cash offers on homes while they work to secure a mortgage, announced a Series C round of funding on Thursday totaling $150 million.
To remain competitive and create a better experience in this purchase environment, brokers need one thing above all: Speed. And there’s one lending partner that has the solutions and resources to give LOs just that.
Banks, like IMBs, can’t discriminate against customers, but unlike IMBs, they have to go beyond that to customize and market their products and services to reach and meet the needs of lower-income and underserved communities, including communities of color.