- Underwriter shortage slowing the pace of private-label deals 2 hours ago
- MISMO searches for participants for closing initiative 4 hours ago
- Will Omicron variant stop first Fed rate hike? 3 days ago
- How one company aims to put lenders at the forefront of online home search 5 days ago
- Why are builders happy despite new homes sales miss? 5 days ago
- How to help homeowners make the most of home equity 6 days ago
- Interfirst Mortgage to lay off nearly 50 LOs 6 days ago
- HW+ Member Spotlight: Brian Hale 1 week ago
- Guaranteed Rate’s Shant Banosian clears $2B in originations in 2021 6 days ago
- Gay, disabled ex-employee sues loanDepot for discrimination 5 days ago
Loan underwriters are the chief cause of the RMBS logjam. They are in high demand for each stage of the mortgage process, yet they are in seriously short supply in a still-booming mortgage market. HW+ Premium Content
Pending home sales beat estimates and we can say the 2021 housing crash bears are even worse than the 2020 housing crash bears.
What does mortgage tech disruption actually look like? SimpleNexus’ Cathleen Schreiner Gates answersNov 24, 2021
“I’ve always believed that technology for technology’s sake is useless. But if you use technology as an enabler to disrupt and move an industry forward, that’s super powerful,” Cathleen Schreiner Gates, SimpleNexus CEO, said.
HW Media CEO Clayton Collins recently spoke with Ernie Graham, CEO and Co-founder at Homebot, to dive into what it really means for mortgage professionals to create clients for life, and how Homebot is doing that through the entire home-buying process, starting with home search.