- Homebuilders are targeting the exurbs and inner suburbs 11 hours ago
- Fannie Mae cuts origination forecast for 2022 11 hours ago
- How do remote valuation solutions benefit appraisers? 13 hours ago
- Freddie Mac finds appraisals in minority areas fall short 13 hours ago
- Radian expands its online title insurance platform 15 hours ago
- Treasury removes restrictions on investment properties 6 days ago
- What’s behind the sharp decline in mortgage delinquencies? 5 days ago
- Red-hot US housing market begins to cool 1 week ago
- Market volatility persists despite Fed’s commitment to ZIRP 3 days ago
- UWM launches AMC-free appraisal program 2 weeks ago
Servicers’ forbearance portfolio volume fell once again last week, as exits remained elevated compared to requests or re-entries. It fell 8 bps to 3.00%.
Confidence among homebuilders steadied over the past month despite continuing material and labor challenges. Builders are targeting exurbs and inner-suburbs
Radian Group recently announced the launching of its title insurance and closing services platform, titlegenius, in Arizona, California, Nevada, Ohio and Pennsylvania
To keep up with the high demand amid the ongoing pandemic, appraisers need a remote solution that keeps them in full control.
While the Fed’s interest rate policy certainly has an influence on mortgage rates, there is by no means a one-to-one correlation between the two.