Most experts predicted U.S. mortgage rates to be above 3% by now. We looked at bond yields across the globe to see why rates are still so low and what happens next. HW+ Premium Content
- How appraisers value homes in a hot housing market 5 days ago
- What if mortgage rates don’t rise this year? 1 day ago
- The curious case of the enduring sub-3% mortgage rate 1 day ago
- UWM has a plan to win a war of mortgage attrition 5 days ago
- FHFA: Fannie & Freddie credit risk transfers “untested” 1 day ago
To address the housing shortage, federal legislators reintroduced the “Yes In My Back Yard” Act, a way to beat back the NIMBYs that stymie development.
Lone Wolf Technologies announced Monday the acquisition of two real estate technology companies, LionDesk and Homespotter.
WFG’s lender clients and their borrowers identified training, collaboration, process efficiency and communication as the four major pain points they want to improve. In 2020, WFG launched an effort to identify and develop solutions for the biggest challenges facing the industry.
The FHFA’s final rule on the ‘living wills’ for GSEs ignored the vast majority of industry comments, David Stevens writes. So why is the industry silent?