More than 400 mortgage LOs will pay penalties after a multi-state investigation alleged they falsely claimed they completed an annual continuing education requirement.
- loanDepot’s CEO picks up pricey real estate in Florida 15 hours ago
- Regulators slap mortgage LOs with fines for skipping class 15 hours ago
- Forbearance rate drops below 1.5% 16 hours ago
- Private-label sets a furious pace to start 2022 16 hours ago
- Milo launches a crypto mortgage product 17 hours ago
- Mortgage delinquency rate reaches prepandemic levels 1 week ago
- Non-QM lenders hunt for LOs as consumer-direct model falters 5 days ago
- Guaranteed Rate closes Stearns wholesale channel 7 days ago
- 5 predictions for the 2022 housing market 1 week ago
- Mortgage rates see sizable increase 6 days ago
The seasonally adjusted Purchase Index rose 7.9% from the previous week, while the Refinance Index decreased 3.1% in the same period.
Anthony Hsieh, the CEO of loanDepot, has been buying some pricey real estate in Florida, pushing his property portfolio to over $150 million.
Milo, a Miami-based digital lender, will soon offer a crypto mortgage to clients with digital assets. And clients can finance 100% of their purchase
HousingWire recently spoke with Joe Davila, president and CEO of Selene Finance, about how servicers can best help homeowners as foreclosure moratoriums expire. Communication, borrower education and training of consumer-facing staff are all critical elements to ensure your servicing operation is properly prepared to help borrowers as they exit forbearance plans.
About five years ago, NFM Lending was looking for a way to shift from sporadic donations to service members to a dedicated effort that regularly recognized their sacrifice. Their answer was the creation of the NFM Salute.