- Increase in COVID cases holding back employment numbers 8 hours ago
- iBuyer purchase volume sank 82% YoY in Q3 9 hours ago
- CoreLogic projects low mortgage rates and high prices into 2023 10 hours ago
- Haus economist on pandemic’s impact on housing market in 2021 12 hours ago
- Even with low inventory, expect a strong 2021 housing market 1 day ago
- FHA raises loan limit by nearly $25,000 for 2021 2 days ago
- UWM now offering ultra-low mortgage rates on FHA loans 2 days ago
- FHFA extends foreclosure and eviction moratorium to Jan. 31 2 days ago
- Homes in Boise, Idaho are “flying off the market” 2 days ago
- A look at Nevada’s exploding housing market 2 days ago
The Mortgage Bankers Association announced the new members of its 2021 Residential Board of Governors and the Chairs of the Residential Committee.
Zavvie said that collectively, iBuyers have been purchasing homes at an average 95.5% of market value across all markets since March.
Flagstar Bank and the FinTech Consortium revealed that fintech startups Home Lending Pal, Stavvy and Real Key are the latest initiates to the companies’ ongoing MortgageTech Accelerator program.
Digital mortgage isn’t a marketing strategy anymore; the reliance on technology has become critical due to COVID-19 and health risks.
Remote online notarization platforms were designed to prevent fraud and are much more secure than in-person notaries.