- Housing inventory crisis continues in 2022 5 days ago
- Mortgage delinquency rate reaches prepandemic levels 6 days ago
- Supreme Court orders review of recession-era class action against Rocket 4 days ago
- FHFA hikes fees for high-balance and second-home loans 2 weeks ago
- 5 predictions for the 2022 housing market 7 days ago
Wells Fargo originated $48.1 billion worth of mortgages in the fourth quarter, down from $51.9 billion in the previous quarter.
HomeSmart is a growing real estate brokerage that may go public, but the company faces questions about its business model and the compensation of founder and CEO Matt Widdows.
CoreLogic announced Wednesday that COO Pat Dodd will replace Frank Martell as CEO on an interim basis after Martell resigned.
HousingWire recently spoke with Joe Davila, president and CEO of Selene Finance, about how servicers can best help homeowners as foreclosure moratoriums expire. Communication, borrower education and training of consumer-facing staff are all critical elements to ensure your servicing operation is properly prepared to help borrowers as they exit forbearance plans.
The tides of the mortgage industry are changing as we head into 2022, and just like the sand under the waves, we can expect the appraisal landscape to shift along with it.