Despite the CFPB's notice of proposed rulemaking to extend the QM Patch, the GSE's sent a letter to lenders stating for now they plan to follow the original expiration.
- The appraisal gap is complicating deals across the country 6 days ago
- These are the most competitive housing markets in the US 5 days ago
- Looser mortgage credit may give first-time buyers a chance 4 days ago
- Here’s how to fix the housing market inventory crisis 6 days ago
- As prices rise, Utah housing market less of a bargain 4 days ago
Despite the CFPB’s notice of proposed rulemaking to extend the QM Patch, the GSE’s sent a letter to lenders stating for now they plan to follow the original expiration.
Like others, resi brokerage & lender William Raveis is happy to buy your home. But its new program doesn’t mean it’s an iBuyer.
Better.com has received a $500 million investment from SoftBank that values the digital mortgage lender at about $6 billion, CNBC reports.
CampusDoor CEO Steve Winnie and Tom Piercy, Managing Director of Incenter Mortgage Advisors, discuss how student lending can impact non-bank originators.
With the economy looking toward life past COVID, the focus is beginning to shift to a recovering economy, perhaps hotter than expected, driven by an excess in stimulus provided, and a likely end to the low single-digit mortgage rates seen over the previous year.