Fannie Mae will now buy mortgage loans with lender-funded grants, including down payment assistance, closing costs or financial reserves.
- Expect a foreclosure spike in the coming months HW+ 4 days ago
- New American Funding eliminates hundreds of jobs HW+ 4 days ago
- Can lower mortgage rates stop the housing recession? HW+ 4 days ago
- Rocket Mortgage’s profit drops dramatically in Q2 2022 HW+ 3 days ago
- Movement hires two Fairway executives to boost sales team HW+ 5 days ago
Stakeholders on all sides of the issues sounded off on the proposed changes to the federal redlining statute in comments to the banking agencies marshaling the changes. HousingWire breaks down who said what.
On the same day, the BLS revealed that we’ve recovered all the jobs lost to COVID-19 and I am raising my sixth recession red flag.
Ahead of a potential merger with rival Intercontinental Exchange Inc., mortgage tech giant Black Knight reported slimmer profits in the second quarter and slowing organic growth.
We may be at the beginning of a long-term shift in consumer demand with appetite for HELOCs rising to levels not seen since before the 2008 financial crisis.