More than 400 mortgage LOs will pay penalties after a multi-state investigation alleged they falsely claimed they completed an annual continuing education requirement.
- Housing starts beat estimates, but don’t get too excited 1 hour ago
- Fast-growing brokerage Side enters NYC 1 hour ago
- Housing starts reach nine-month high in December 2 hours ago
- Feds seek to enlist real estate agents in anti-corruption push 4 hours ago
- Desktop appraisal option to start in March 6 hours ago
Vishal Garg, the CEO of Better.com, is making a comeback, just one month after being forced to take administrative leave. Two board members have also resigned.
San Francisco-based Side has taken the side entrance into New York. The real estate brokerage has not announced agent hires, but it has tapped a managing broker for the state in John Wollberg.
Milo, a Miami-based digital lender, will soon offer a crypto mortgage to clients with digital assets. And clients can finance 100% of their purchase
Tenant turnover costs money and time. Here’s a look at why tenant turnover happens and how to prevent it in the future.
About five years ago, NFM Lending was looking for a way to shift from sporadic donations to service members to a dedicated effort that regularly recognized their sacrifice. Their answer was the creation of the NFM Salute.