- July: Market Update for Housing Marketers HW+ 7 hours ago
- UWM turns to seller concessions with new mortgage product launch HW+ 8 hours ago
- SoftPro integrates with Conestoga Title Insurance Co. HW+ 8 hours ago
- Four-time Inc. 5,000 mortgage company CEO to speak at HW Annual Oct. 4 HW+ 8 hours ago
- EagleBank settles insider-lending charges brought by regulators HW+ 10 hours ago
- Wells Fargo to shutter correspondent lending? HW+ 2 days ago
- HELOCs are now “raging back” HW+ 2 days ago
- Blend takes a $478M loss, cuts 25% of its workforce HW+ 2 days ago
- Who’s positioned to capitalize on Wells Fargo’s mortgage retreat HW+ 1 day ago
- 66 mortgage lenders, brokers make Inc. 5000 list HW+ 1 day ago
Struggling digital mortgage lender Better.com is teaming up with secretive big data firm Palantir to create a proprietary loan platform that is says will enable Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and mortgage investors to make “richer and deeper data-driven mortgage capital allocation decisions.”
Closing software provider SoftPro integrates with Conestoga Title Company, allowing agents to generate CPLs without leaving the platform.
Longtime Reggora executive Katherine Loveland has left the company and has been named the new CEO at mortgage marketing firm Volly.
Non-QM is an ideal way to protect your volume and referral base, especially in times when the market is volatile. Non-QM is increasingly important as its share of overall volume continues to rise as more borrowers need it to qualify for a loan.
It didn’t happen overnight, but we’re now seeing a title industry that seems to be embracing digitalization and automation.