- All-cash transactions under scrutiny of Biden administration 21 mins ago
- How did the pandemic change the state of the appraisal market? 3 hours ago
- The Impact of Brand Awareness 3 hours ago
- More renters and homeowners are missing payments 3 hours ago
- Fed pulling back from the MBS market cautiously 9 hours ago
More than five million households failed to make their rent or mortgage payments in October, an increase compared to the same period of 2020.
The Biden administration announced on Monday that it is looking to expand reporting requirements on all-cash real estate transactions.
Brian Zitin, CEO at Reggora, a HousingWire Tech100 mortgage winner, shares how technology is impacting the future of the appraisal process and what’s to come for appraisal fulfillment in 2022.
Today’s consumers want more control and transparency throughout the mortgage shopping process. To remain competitive, lenders must address these evolving expectations by making product and pricing easily accessible to prospective customers.
Kenon Chen writes: It is time to look at whether the impact it has on people is equitable. And the appraisal process is no exception.