Origination volume dropped in Q1 but banks and non-bank lenders that sold off mortgage servicing rights saw the highest profits, earnings.
- John Ryan, voice for state financial regulators, has died 8 hours ago
- How reverse mortgages could improve financial stability for older homeowners 8 hours ago
- CFPB report highlights outliers doing a poor job servicing 9 hours ago
- Housing starts data lags reality of higher mortgage rates 9 hours ago
- Proptech Parcl offers real estate investing without liquidity 10 hours ago
- Caliber sues CrossCountry after 80 employees left for rival 1 week ago
- Mobile, online home purchases raising mortgage fraud costs 2 days ago
- Almost 45% of homeowners are now equity rich 6 days ago
- Biden’s plan to fix housing supply depends on Congress 2 days ago
- ‘Foreclosure Abuse Prevention Act’ awaits New York governor’s signature 5 days ago
Sean O’Neil is joining Ocwen Financial Corp. as EVP and CFO after positions at Bayview Asset Management and Wells Fargo.
Higher mortgage rates are hitting the housing starts data, and the real story is that the housing completion data is still terrible.
In its first equity round, FirstClose received a $35 million investment from Lateral Investment Management on Tuesday.
HousingWire recently spoke with Christian Mills, head of Financial Advisor Relations at Reverse Mortgage Funding, about the ways a reverse mortgage can create a stable cash flow for homeowners in the midst of a volatile housing market.
When you use your data to track the right metrics for mortgage servicing, you are empowered by such insights to focus on the most important things for your business and provide smart scaling.