The volume of mortgage deliveries switching from the cash window to security swaps last year is huge, according to data provided by mortgage-data analytics firm Recursion. And it’s not likely to reverse course any time soon, predict market observers.
- Old National, First Midwest merger approved despite redlining allegations 12 hours ago
- The doxing saga of Michael Arrington’s Miami mansion￼ 13 hours ago
- Fannie Mae and NAR at odds over flood-risk disclosures 14 hours ago
- Wells Fargo pays $12M for wrongly denying mortgage modifications 15 hours ago
- Mortgage origination tech startup Vesta raises $30M 20 hours ago
- UWM to credit borrowers up to $600 for their appraisal costs 2 days ago
- Rocket rolls out mortgage teams for brokers 4 days ago
- Stearns Lending to lay off 348 workers 4 days ago
- Desktop appraisal option to start in March 1 week ago
- ‘Cash is king’ should be mantra for mortgage leaders 3 days ago
According to HousingWire Lead Analyst Logan Mohtashami, there is a way for the U.S. 10-year yield to get above 1.94%, but it needs help from global yields. So, how are global yields performing and what does this mean for rates over 4%?
One Miami real estate agent is under fire for leaking information about a tech celebrity’s mansion purchase to the news media.
LLR Partners announced its investment in Sales Boomerang and Mortgage Coach, two companies focused on borrower relationships.
Freddie Mac updates risk mitigation requirements for the industry due to elevated cybersecurity threatsJan 26, 2022
According to a Q4 analysis by MISMO-certified wire and prevention fintech FundingShield, 42% of loans reviewed by the fintech firm had at least one risk finding, and of those loans, an average of 2.1 risk findings existed per transaction.
The CHLA’s Scott Olson asks: What is the proper role of the GSEs and what authority should FHFA have to shrink the GSEs’ market footprint?