It's never a good thing when you see vertical home-price growth. This either means a massive supply shortage or you had a credit boom.
- How “generation rent” is approaching home buying in 2022 HW+ 15 hours ago
- Angel Oak Home Loans hires vice president of correspondent sales HW+ 16 hours ago
- US housing market is at a crossroads HW+ 17 hours ago
- Freddie Mac to include on-time rent in underwriting HW+ 19 hours ago
- Knox Financial to expand loan products with $50 million in funding HW+ 20 hours ago
- Winners and losers in this volatile housing market HW+ 3 days ago
- As FGMC shuts down, lender partners question fate of loans in pipeline HW+ 2 days ago
- How home-price growth has damaged the housing market HW+ 2 days ago
- Mortgage delinquency rate falls to historic low HW+ 3 days ago
- The savagely unhealthy housing market is now a nightmare HW+ 1 week ago
Redwood Trust’s CoreVest division has closed a $313 million private-label offering backed by 82 loans that are in turn collateralized by some 1,800 properties located in 24 states and the District of Columbia.
It’s never a good thing when you see vertical home-price growth. This either means a massive supply shortage or you had a credit boom.
Knox Financial will expand its lending business and loan products with $50 million in funding it received from a real estate advisory firm.
As mortgage rates rise, inventory remains low and digital trends accelerate, navigating the changing borrower landscape requires tailored strategies. Loan officers must understand what modern millennial and Gen Z homebuyers want from their lenders.
Low claims ratios are a testament to the work title agents do to eliminate items prior to closing, protecting the homeowner and lender.