- UWM unveils alternative to traditional lender title process HW+ 10 hours ago
- Homepoint hits the ‘reset’ button HW+ 1 day ago
- A key area where lenders can improve the bottom line HW+ 1 day ago
- Appraisers voice opinions on AMCs, appraisal delays HW+ 1 day ago
- Court tosses Trump-era HMDA reporting change HW+ 1 day ago
- Non-QM lender Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions cuts 20% of staff HW+ 4 days ago
- Angel Oak Mortgage shakes up leadership HW+ 3 days ago
- With mortgage rate volatility, buyers can save by shopping around HW+ 3 days ago
- Opinion: Here’s the latest data on what Realtors are witnessing in the housing market HW+ 1 day ago
- LOs, senior managers among the 300+ cut in latest Caliber layoff HW+ 1 week ago
According to UWM CEO Mat Ishbia, the next year and a half will be a proving ground that will level set the market for brokers.
Appraisers cite AMCs and incomplete MLS information as major sources of delays, while agents cite…appraisers as source of delays.
Do you know someone who has what it takes to be a 2022 HousingWire Tech Trendsetter? To help, check out this Q&A with Freddie Mac’s Cecelia Raine for an example of what we are looking for in our submissions.
As rates continue to rise and lenders adjust to markedly tighter profit margins, the hunt is on for opportunities to improve operational costs. In light of that, HousingWire Content Solutions Managing Editor Maleesa Smith sits down with Sara Kodikara, Sr. Professional of Product Management at CoreLogic, to discuss a key area where lenders could improve their bottom line.
There is no question that student loan forgiveness will significantly impact housing, particularly for low- and moderate-income homebuyers.