In the second quarter 2020 special report from ATTOM, it was revealed that housing markets most at risk due to COVID-19 are located on the East Coast.
- HousingStack Phase 2: Transaction Management 9 hours ago
- These housing markets are most vulnerable to pandemic impacts 10 hours ago
- What would it take to trigger a housing downturn in the second half of 2020? 10 hours ago
- Is a foreclosure wave on the horizon? 11 hours ago
- Mortgage forbearances drop to a two-month low 13 hours ago
- Quicken Loans drops S-1 under the name Rocket Companies 3 days ago
- Foreclosure threat grows as COVID-19 surges, Fed says 5 days ago
- 5 things mortgage pros must know about Quicken Loans’ Rocket Companies IPO 2 days ago
- Mortgage rates fall to all-time lows 2 days ago
- Real estate lead generation overload 1 day ago
The FHA announced an expanded menu of its loss mitigation options alongside HUD’s stability toolkit in an effort to help homeowners avoid foreclosure.
According to RealPage, 77.4% of renters living in professionally-managed apartments in the U.S. made their rent payment as of July 6.
Welcome to Phase 2 of HousingStack, a real estate technology landscape. Since there are so many ways to segment this landscape, this article breaks down the importance of the transaction management section.
With the Closepin platform, lenders can reduce closing-related risk by tracking settlement agent data and documents to ensure accuracy.
Over the next five weeks, Todd Duncan, sales entrepreneur and New York Times best-selling author, will showcase five principles for mortgage and real estate professionals to embrace in order to crush it in business and life.