- LOs, senior managers among the 300+ cut in latest Caliber layoff HW+ 2 days ago
- Opinion: CRA doesn’t work for banks or IMBs HW+ 2 days ago
- Opinion: Don’t blame SFR companies for lack of inventory HW+ 2 days ago
- Latest S&P Global PMI results signal lingering inflation HW+ 2 days ago
- HW+ Member Spotlight: Katherine Mechling HW+ 2 days ago
- The housing market correction will be deep, and ugly HW+ 3 days ago
- Mortgage rates might soar even higher HW+ 4 days ago
- How LOs are dealing with a mortgage rate lockdown HW+ 5 days ago
- Housing completion data is now savagely unhealthy HW+ 5 days ago
- Existing home sales data shows extent of housing inflation HW+ 4 days ago
The acquisition will strengthen Thrive’s retail channel and bring with it new territories amidst arguably the most challenging mortgage market since the early 1980s.
The age-old laws of supply and demand are driving home-price growth, not the purchase activities of large SFR companies.
Do you know someone who has what it takes to be a 2022 HousingWire Tech Trendsetter? To help, check out this Q&A with Freddie Mac’s Cecelia Raine for an example of what we are looking for in our submissions.
sed this year. HousingWire recently spoke to Donna Gibson, COO and president of QC Ally, about fraud prevention and loan quality outlook for the rest of 2022.