It's never a good thing when you see vertical home-price growth. This either means a massive supply shortage or you had a credit boom.
- MSR market closes June on $5.2B high note, but has it peaked? HW+ 4 days ago
- After 50 bps fee backlash, FHFA will review capital rule HW+ 4 days ago
- Banks report rise in mortgage delinquencies HW+ 4 days ago
- Announcing the 2022 Marketing Leaders! HW+ 4 days ago
- HousingWire Magazine: July 2022 HW+ 4 days ago
- After implosion, FGMC files for bankruptcy HW+ 5 days ago
- US housing market is at a crossroads HW+ 5 days ago
- FGMC owes Customers Bank $25M, bankruptcy filing shows HW+ 4 days ago
- How home-price growth has damaged the housing market HW+ 7 days ago
- Mortgage delinquency rate falls to historic low HW+ 1 week ago
Three former employees sued FGMC and financial backer PIMCO for gender discrimination and retaliation. They described bullying and “hostile micro-aggressions” by senior staffers.
Since the July issue focuses on minority homeownership, we wanted to amplify the same people who we have been talking to on this exact topic over the last year.
Financial tech company Stake raises 12 million to build its platform and suite of solutions for renters and property owners.
Deephaven Mortgage offers hands-on training to help brokers gain expertise with non-QM product offerings HW+Jul 01, 2022
With more hopeful homeowners searching for non-traditional lending solutions, brokers are looking to partner with wholesale lenders that can offer unique options. For those borrowers historically underserved in the traditional mortgage industry, Deephaven Mortgage has proven that its expertise in the non-QM space can benefit both brokers and borrowers.
Low claims ratios are a testament to the work title agents do to eliminate items prior to closing, protecting the homeowner and lender.