Moving Markets Forward
Over 25,000 new newsletter
subscribers added in 2020
980k average monthly unique visitors,
43% YOY site growth
27% of management and
above decision makers
Audience stats current through September 2020.
HousingWire.com is the destination for professionals seeking to cultivate their success, learn, and better connect with the constantly evolving U.S. housing industry. HousingWire has integrated world-class data management platform capabilities and can target first-party data segments onsite and programmatically. Options include:
- Category Targeting
- Video Pre-roll
- Programmatic Custom Audiences
With four newsletter options to choose from, your brand’s message will be delivered directly to industry decision makers’ inboxes. Find the right audience for your brand:
- Daily Update: Serving more than 45,000 housing industry executives and decision-makers our twice-daily newsletter reaches a targeted audience of opt-in subscribers. Sent twice daily (Monday – Friday).
- LendingLife: A community of over 21,000 loan originators seeking the mortgage industry news and information they need to succeed. Sent Monday through Friday.
- OpenHouse: More than 28,000 real estate professionals actively seeking industry updates. Sent every Wednesday and Sunday.
- ClosingTime: A growing community of more than 5,000 closing professionals — launched in August 2020. Sent every Monday.
- AppraisedValue: A growing community of more than 2,000 appraisal and valuation professionals – launched in April 2021. Sent every Tuesday.
- Breaking News Update: Delivers breaking news stories covering the entire housing economy to HousingWire’s 61,000+ newsletter subscribers.
Custom audience and retargeting strategies — extend your brand’s reach by leveraging HousingWire’s first party data.
HW Content Solutions
Digital-first branded journalism tackling industry trends, innovation, research and other engaging topics.
A Q&A that highlights the executives that make the sector tick. Digital first, making it easy to share across channels.
Press Release + Text Ad
An article based off of a press release, such as any company announcements (product launch, anniversary, milestone, etc.) accompanied by a text ad in one of our newsletters.
Launchpad leverages all HousingWire digital distribution channels, including a sponsored video interview filmed with a HousingWire editor, an accompanying sponsored article, and dedicated housingwire.com impressions over the following 30 days, all to drive targeted and powerful exposure for your company.
Lunch & Learn Virtual Panels
Demonstrate thought leadership while generating leads with Lunch and Learns published and promoted by HousingWire.
Reach HousingWire’s audience of influential executives and decision makers on a new and rapidly-growing platform.
- Housing News: Published weekly, Housing News brings a new industry executive on
to add their perspective to the most important topics happening in mortgage, real estate and fintech.
- HousingWire Daily: Published daily (Monday-Friday), HousingWire Daily examines the most captivating articles reported from the HousingWire newsroom.
- Honest Conversations: Published weekly as a part of the HousingWire Daily feed, Honest Conversations is a show that examines the state of minority homeownership and the factor that have contributed to inequality within American housing.
Our readers equate HousingWire Magazine with thought-provoking journalism, whether it’s interviews with industry leaders, educational articles, or spotlights on companies that practice what they preach. When it comes to mortgage, real estate and fintech, our readers look to us to find insights on what keeps the industry moving forward. Make an impact with:
- Print spreads
- Premium placements
- Gate folds
- Belly bands
HW Celebrates Women
The August issue of the HousingWire magazine will highlight the winners of the Women of Influence Editor’s Choice Award.
- Center 4-page fold out in the August magazine
- Podcast mini-series on centered on Women of Influence (HousingWire Daily feed)
- 100% digital SOV surrounding Women of Influence on housingwire.com in August
Print Sponsored Content
A two-page spread in HW Magazine featuring full-color photos to tell the industry your company’s story, demonstrate thought leadership, or introduce new products or solutions.
A Q&A that highlights the executives that make the sector tick. Also features an executive headshot.
A one-page article in the front of HousingWire Magazine that features an innovative tech solution or service that sets your company apart from the competition.
2021 Special Reports
Ten opportunities per year to drive additional exposure for your brand, promote your business, and move prospects through the sales funnel. Special Reports receive extra print distribution at select conferences.
Virtual Tech Demo Days
HousingWire’s Virtual Tech Demo Days are designed specifically to help mortgage and real estate industry decision makers identify the technology solutions they need to operate efficiently and securely. In a half-day format, technology companies will demo their platforms and answer questions.
“Advertising with HousingWire is a great way to reach a lending-focused audience. I have no doubt we will advertise with them again.”
“Associating with a great brand like HousingWire can help build credibility, and can get you in front of the right audience. We saw the most positive outcomes when we paired HousingWire’s white paper program with HousingWire’s demo days.”
“I just wanted to congratulate you all on a successful virtual conference. I know how hard it is to get these things right as it is a space most of us aren’t used to and this was the best one I have seen in the last few months. We are very happy we were able to play such a big part in it!”
“I thought your team did a fantastic job. From prep, to rehearsal, to the webinar, you flawlessly handled it all. I’d say 5 stars.”
“We’ve noticed HousingWire is becoming the leader in our space which helps us find more people to contact and raise awareness with our brand. I like the partnership with HousingWire because I’ve been able to see direct line results from it.”
Download the 2021 Rate Card
Enter your contact information below and we’ll be in touch soon!
Looking for someone specific? Find them here!