Moving Markets Forward
Over 25,000 new newsletter
subscribers added in 2020
850K average monthly unique
27% of management and
above decision makers
Audience stats current through September 2021.
HousingWire.com is the destination for community leaders and decision makers to stay informed and stay ahead of what’s going on in the constantly evolving U.S. housing industry everyday. HousingWire has integrated world-class data management platform capabilities and can target first-party data segments onsite and programmatically. Options include:
- Run of HW Media Network
- Category Targeting
- Video Pre-roll
- Programmatic Custom Audiences
With six newsletter options to choose from, your brand’s message will be delivered directly to industry decision makers’ inboxes. Find the right audience for your brand:
- Daily Update: In-depth coverage of the complete housing economy for industry professionals. Morning alerts are sent each business day.
- LendingLife: News and commentary specifically for mortgage loan originators. Sent Monday through Thursday.
- RealTrends Daily Update: News and commentary specifically for real estate agents, teams, team leaders, and brokers. Sent Monday through Friday.
- ClosingTime: News and commentary specifically for title and closing professionals. Sent Mondays.
- AppraisedValue: News and commentary specifically for appraisal and valuation professionals. Sent Tuesdays.
- HW+ Member Digest: The newsletter designed to provide context and commentary for our most engaged community, HW+ Members. Sent three times per week.
Custom audience and retargeting strategies — extend your brand’s reach by leveraging HousingWire’s first party data.
HW Content Solutions
Digital-first branded journalism tackling industry trends, innovation, research and other engaging topics.
A Q&A that highlights the executives that make the sector tick. Digital first, making it easy to share across channels.
Launchpad leverages all HousingWire digital distribution channels, including a sponsored video interview filmed with a HousingWire editor, an accompanying sponsored article, and dedicated housingwire.com impressions over the following 30 days, all to drive targeted and powerful exposure for your company.
Showcase your technology directly in front of the largest audience of engaged mortgage and real estate professionals by participating in one of our solution-focused virtual demo days.
Lunch & Learn Virtual Panels
Lend your expertise to a topic selected
by the HW Newsroom focused on the latest issues facing the housing sector. Your executive will join a panel of industry experts to discuss an issue that’s resonating with the HW audience
- Demo Package: Participate in the live demo, on-demand recording and receive the registration list.
- Platinum Package: Participate in the live demo, on-demand recording, receive the registration list and post Demo Day promotion including lead retargeting, on site impressions and newsletter ads.
Reach HousingWire’s audience of influential executives and decision makers on a new and rapidly-growing platform.
- Housing News: Your industry perspective to the most important topics
happening in mortgage, real estate and fintech. Published weekly.
- HousingWire Daily: HousingWire Daily examines the most captivating
articles reported from the HousingWire newsroom. Published daily Monday – Friday.
- HW Mini-Series Sponsorship: Each mini-series examines a specific and newsworthy topic designed to provide insights to our engaged audience of listeners. Mini-series episodes are published weekly as a part of the
HousingWire Daily feed.
Our readers equate HousingWire Magazine with thought-provoking journalism, whether it’s interviews with industry leaders, educational articles, or spotlights on companies that practice what they preach. When it comes to mortgage, real estate and fintech, our readers look to us to find insights on what keeps the industry moving forward. Make an impact with:
- Print spreads
- Premium placements
- Gate folds
- Belly bands
HW Celebrates Women
The August issue of the HousingWire magazine will highlight the winners of the Women of Influence Editor’s Choice Award.
- Center 4-page fold out in the August magazine
- Podcast mini-series on centered on Women of Influence (HousingWire Daily feed)
- 100% digital SOV surrounding Women of Influence on housingwire.com in August
Print Sponsored Content
A two-page spread in HW Magazine featuring full-color photos to tell the industry your company’s story, demonstrate thought leadership, or introduce new products or solutions.
A Q&A that highlights the executives that make the sector tick. Also features an executive headshot.
A one-page article in the front of HousingWire Magazine that features an innovative tech solution or service that sets your company apart from the competition.
2022 Special Reports
Ten opportunities per year to drive additional exposure for your brand, promote your business, and move prospects through the sales funnel.
Virtual Tech Demo Days
HousingWire’s Virtual Tech Demo Days are designed specifically to help mortgage and real estate industry decision makers identify the technology solutions they need to operate efficiently and securely. In a half-day format, technology companies will demo their platforms and answer questions.
“Advertising with HousingWire is a great way to reach a lending-focused audience. I have no doubt we will advertise with them again.”
“Associating with a great brand like HousingWire can help build credibility, and can get you in front of the right audience. We saw the most positive outcomes when we paired HousingWire’s white paper program with HousingWire’s demo days.”
“I just wanted to congratulate you all on a successful virtual conference. I know how hard it is to get these things right as it is a space most of us aren’t used to and this was the best one I have seen in the last few months. We are very happy we were able to play such a big part in it!”
“I thought your team did a fantastic job. From prep, to rehearsal, to the webinar, you flawlessly handled it all. I’d say 5 stars.”
“We’ve noticed HousingWire is becoming the leader in our space which helps us find more people to contact and raise awareness with our brand. I like the partnership with HousingWire because I’ve been able to see direct line results from it.”
Download the 2022 Rate Card
Enter your contact information below and we’ll be in touch soon!
Looking for someone specific? Find them here!