Are your loan officers happy? Do they have the tools and information they need to keep their borrowers happy? Loan officers and borrowers alike are too valuable to lose for any reason right now, especially to issues within a lender’s control. If you can maintain the loyalty of your top producers, you’ll be better positioned to keep your share of the market when volume picks up again.
In this webinar, learn how you can fix a particularly painful part of the process for producers and borrowers, the appraisal. Give loan officers full visibility into appraisal statuses within your LOS and their smartphone, and help them get their borrowers out of the dark.
Date & Time: November 30th, 1 p.m. CT
Sponsored by: Reggora
What you’ll learn:
- Why having a best-in-class tech stack and operational efficiency is important when recruiting loan officers
- How appraisal impacts the LO and borrower experience
- How to improve LO recruiting and retention by fixing the long pole in the tent of the mortgage industry – appraisals
- How improving appraisal operations can bring better communication and visibility to the LO and their customer
- What to look for in 2023 to stay ahead
Meet the Panel:
Divisional Vice President Sales – West
Planet Home Lending