CoreLogic (CLGX) released its latest lending solution, LoanSafe Compliance Manager, which helps lenders comply with residential mortgage lending regulations, including the TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure rule.
LoanSafe Compliance Manager is powered by ComplianceEase, a provider of automated compliance solutions, and is a new part of the LoanSafe mortgage risk management suite from CoreLogic.
ComplianceEase announced earlier this week that it updated its latest technology to be compliant with the new TRID rules that will go into effect in less than two months.
“CoreLogic is committed to providing our clients with smart, integrated solutions that help them comply with the myriad of relevant regulations, including TRID, with minimal disruption to their workflow,” said Olumide Soroye, managing director of information solutions at CoreLogic.
LoanSafe Compliance Manager performs multi- jurisdictional compliance audit reviews covering:
- Home Ownership and Equity Protection Act (Sections 32, 35)
- Loans ineligible for Qualified Mortgage (QM)
- State and municipal high-cost / anti-predatory laws and regulations
- Loan originator compensation restrictions
- State license-based consumer lending laws and regulations
- Secondary market investors’ and GSEs’ compliance guidelines
- Lenders' internal compliance policies