Digital is the future of the mortgage industry, but adoption rates remain low. While many lenders see digital closings as a positive for their business due to increased efficiency and higher customer satisfaction benefits, they still view digital closings as a nice-to-have and not a must-have.
Here are actionable insights you will gain after downloading this white paper:
- Why now is the time for lenders to adopt eClosings
- How to tackle rising production costs and shrinking margins
- Consumer demands and expectations for digital
- Hybrid closings as a scalable way for lenders to take a step towards fully digital eClosings
- How to get ROI from the start
Date: October 2019