- M&A in the title industry? Don’t make these mistakes 2 hours ago
- 2 million refi candidates eligible after mortgage rate drop 3 hours ago
- Higher mortgage rates symbolize an economy rejuvenated 4 hours ago
- Housing market inventory is starting to recover 7 hours ago
- Black Knight and Stavvy receive MISMO RON certification 12 hours ago
- Here are the top 15 mortgage lenders of 2020 3 days ago
- NAR schedules proxy war with Zillow 3 days ago
- NewRez to acquire Caliber in $1.7B deal 2 days ago
- Should government help create housing market supply? 4 days ago
- Millions will enter housing market in 2021: Zillow 1 week ago
Mortgage software company Blend Labs, most recently valued at $3.3 billion, filed an S-1 with the SEC to take the company public.
Two million borrowers could save an average of nearly $300 a month on a refinance thanks to last week’s 10-basis-point drop in mortgage rates.
Black Knight and Stavvy are the latest companies to achieve the specialized RON certification from MISMO, introduced a year ago
This case study explores how Citizens Bank was able to improve the quality and efficiency of its origination workflow using CoreLogic Credco’s FactCheck income analysis solution.
Consolidation is undoubtedly already upon us in the title industry. If you’re acquiring a firm, don’t make these mistakes.