Each year, HousingWire recognizes the outstanding women in housing who are making notable contributions to both their businesses and to the industry at-large. Last year’s list of nominations were so robust that we expanded the number of honorees from 50 women to 100 women for the first time ever. The 2021 honorees persevered despite the drastic impacts that the pandemic had on women in corporate American, particularly executive women.
Take a look at a few of last year’s winners to see some of their impressive accomplishments and click here for the full list.
- Movement Mortgage’s Divisional Leader, Kisha Weir, joined as a regional director with Movement’s first-ever acquisition, assuming responsibility for five new markets and has since helped propel the Pacific Northwest region to 2nd in volume with over $5.5 billion and ranked No. 1 in profit.
- Fee Gentry, Member, Board of Directors at eXp World Holdings has helped launch 10 affinity groups, including the eXp Asian Network, eXp Latino, eXp PRIDE Network, eXp Power Girls and the Black eXp Network, which has almost 3,000 members.
- Enact Mortgage Insurance’s Director, Quality Assurance, Sheila Klostermann, led her team in increasing productivity by ~ 25% over the last year. These base hits were accomplished by closely examining the team’s processes with a focus on reducing manual effort, sharing best practices and encouraging team ideation.
- Lorig Armenian, VP, Strategic Communications and Marketing at Freddie Mac was the driving force behind keeping employees informed, motivated and engaged as thousands of employees transitioned to remote work. An internal survey later found that 90% of employees remained confident in senior leadership and felt that they were getting the information they needed from the company.
- SVP at Academy Mortgage Corporation, Kim Wolcott, has overseen production growth by establishing new branch locations, recruiting top talent and mentoring loan officers and other team members across the region. Prior to her switch to senior vice president, Wolcott led Academy Mortgage’s Washington Region with a record breaking $1.77 billion in total volume
The 2022 nomination period runs from April 12, 2022 through April 29, 2022 and nominees will be announced in the August issue of HousingWire Magazine.
Submit your nomination today!