- Fannie Mae names Ryan Zanin EVP, chief risk officer 8 hours ago
- Hispanic households to grow the most over next 20 years 8 hours ago
- Startup profile: Propy 9 hours ago
- Meet Biden’s new CFPB Acting Director Dave Uejio 12 hours ago
- Three reasons there won’t be a 2021 housing market crash 4 days ago
- FHFA extends foreclosure, eviction moratorium to February 3 days ago
- HUD declares FHA once again backing DACA mortgages 1 day ago
- CFPB Director Kathy Kraninger resigns at Biden’s request 1 day ago
- Mortgage underwriting challenges in the pandemic 4 days ago
The final delinquency tally for December is in, with data revealing that by end of 2020, 1.54 million more mortgages were reported delinquent.
The Urban Institute released a report on projected homeownership rates for the next twenty years. Experts project a drop from 65% in 2020 to 62% in 2040.
Taken from the December/January issue of HousingWire Magazine, Propy is making its splash in the real estate transaction process.
In today’s low-inventory environment, complicated by external factors such as forbearance and foreclosure moratoriums, it’s crucial for real estate agents and brokers to be proactive in order to grow their business. PropStream offers them the ability to find prospective sellers, gain insight into their property and situation, and contact them to get started in one system.
Though the pandemic is causing pain throughout the housing sector, it also creates an opportunity to enact common-sense industry reforms that address the root causes of the affordable housing crisis that has beset the market for over a decade — even amid a period of strong economic expansion.