Celink recently announced they successfully implemented the second generation of its proprietary reverse mortgage servicing platform, ReverServ™. Celink teamed with IBM and migrated their system to IBM’s DB2 to ensure continued scalability and reliability of its core systems.
The new Java web-based servicing platform supports FHA HECMs, Ginnie Mae HECM securitizations, Fannie Mae Home Keepers, and numerous other proprietary and private label reverse mortgage products.
“This initiative opens the door for future enhancements in reverse mortgage servicing and borrower care services,” said LaRose. “We think of technology a tool used to serve clients, investors and borrowers. And we select and implement technology that fits our borrower care model for protecting clients’ investments and reputations,” says LaRose.
The new Java (J2EE) web-based interface uses IBM rational tools for reporting. Benefits:
- Ease of customization to clients’ requirements and reporting needs.
- Automated execution of user functions.
- Web touch and feel.
- Added functionality to interfaces.
- Ease of new private-label product additions.
- Data compression, reduced storage requirements and back-up times.
LaRose said Celink is now advancing a “future generation” of its servicing platform to add even greater functionality, service and servicing options. The next upgrade is scheduled for the end of the 2nd / 3rd quarter and will provide:
- Java-based and industry-recognized security capabilities
- Remote, Internet access to loan level information
- Web-based report generation tools for client access to ad hoc custom reports.
In April, IBM selected Celink’s technology advancements as subject of a published case study which you can find here.