Rate hikes and fierce competition over a small market have significantly compressed mortgage lenders’ margins. This has led many lenders to trim their teams as a cost-saving measure. However, there’s another, less drastic solution to bolstering margins without sacrificing high-quality team members.
In this webinar, we will shed light on how mortgage lenders can bolster their margins by plugging the holes in revenue stemming from appraisal fees. Nowadays, a majority of lenders experience revenue losses from escalated fees that aren’t eligible for a circumstance change or from transactions that fail for various reasons before the lender can recover the appraisal payment from the borrower. Although these losses might seem inconsequential individually, they accumulate over time. The silver lining is that this issue can be effectively addressed.
Date & Time: June 14th, 1 p.m. CT
What you’ll learn:
- The results of STRATMOR & Reggora’s 2023 Lender Appraisal Fees & Payment Collection Study
- What revenue leakage challenges mortgage lenders most commonly face today
- How your revenue leakage & payment processes compare to industry averages
- Three specific solutions lenders can use to eliminate revenue leakage from appraisal fees
- Advice on short and long-term improvements that every lender can make
Sponsored by: Reggora (Can’t make the live event? Register and we’ll send you the on-demand recording!)
Meet the Panel:
Director, Customer Experience,
CEO & Co-Founder,