Big changes are afoot in the valuation space, most recently seen with the FHFA asking for input on appraisal modernization efforts. Will hybrid appraisals become the new norm? Are the GSEs going to expand the use of appraisal waivers? Experts on this panel will talk about the changes we should expect for 2022.
Watch the full session below. To go back to the full HousingWire Annual 2021 on-demand page, go here.
- Lyle Radke, Director of Collateral Policy, Fannie Mae
- Shawn Telford, Chief Appraiser, CoreLogic
- Kade Clark, SVP of Digital Valuations, Radian
- Martin Froehlich, Chief Appraiser, Nationwide Appraisal Network
- Paul Chandler, Founder & CEO, Property Sciences
Panel brought to you by: