The Mortgage Bankers Association announced that it welcomed 14 new members into its ranks in the month of November. The additions continue the growth of the MBA, which now boasts a membership of more than 2,200 organizations.
The new members include:
- Aareal Capital Corporation – New York, NY
- Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions – Atlanta, GA
- Bank of Montana – Missoula, MT
- Cambridge Savings Bank – Cambridge, MA
- Citadel Servicing Corporation – Irvine, CA
- First Mortgage, a Division of First Bank – Staunton, VA
- Lincoln Savings Bank – Waterloo, IA
- Loan Lynx, LLC – Port Saint Lucie, FL
- MoneyPark, Inc. dba Sindeo – San Francisco, CA
- Multifamily Capital Advisors, LLC – Greenwood Village, CO
- Pacific Trust Mortgage – San Luis Obispo, CA
- Provider Mortgage – Baltimore, MD
- Revere Capital – Norwalk, CT
- Susquehanna Bank – York, PA
Previously, the MBA added 31 members in the month of October. Included among that group was TD Bank, Morgan Stanley, George Mason Mortgage, Valley National Bank, Fidelity Bank, and New Oak Asset Management.
“The breadth and depth of our membership is the single most important reason why we are such an effective advocate for the real estate finance industry in Washington and across the nation,” David Stevens, MBA’s president and CEO, said of October’s additions.
“These new members vary greatly in their size and focus, whether it be residential or commercial/multifamily. However, they illustrate MBA’s greatest strength: our ability to come to any table or address any situation knowing we represent the entire mortgage lending spectrum.”