What happened this week with UWM, Rocket, Caliber and Stearns
On Fridays, HousingWire managing editor James Kleimann joins Editor in Chief Sarah Wheeler to give a weekly wrap-up of some of the most compelling stories covered this week. In this episode, big mortgage lenders take center stage as the two discuss news around UWM, Rocket, Stearns and Caliber.
- Mortgage rates fall slowly after a month-long rise
- UWM to credit borrowers up to $600 for their appraisal costs
- Rocket rolls out mortgage teams for brokers
- Stearns Lending to lay off 348 workers
- Caliber Home Loans CEO Sanjiv Das steps down
HousingWire Daily examines the most compelling articles reported across HW Media. Each afternoon, we provide our listeners with a deeper look into the stories coming across our newsrooms that are helping Move Markets Forward. Hosted by the HW team and produced by Elissa Branch.