Identifying the climate-related risks for big banks
March 28, 2023
On today’s episode, Editor in Chief Sarah Wheeler talks with George Gallagher, principal of ESG and Climate Change, Natural Hazard and Spatial Solutions at CoreLogic, about climate risk and its impact on housing. The two also discuss the Federal Reserve Board’s pilot Climate Scenario Analysis exercise with six of the biggest banks in the U.S.
Related to this episode:
- Connect with George on LinkedIn
- CoreLogic: Climate Risk Analytics helps predict the future of physical risk
- CoreLogic data experts talk all things climate risk
- Homebuyers wary of natural disaster-prone areas
- HousingWire’s YouTube Channel
The HousingWire Daily podcast examines the most compelling articles reported across HW Media. Each morning, we provide our listeners with a deeper look into the stories coming across our newsrooms that are helping Move Markets Forward. Hosted and produced by the HW Media team.