Real estate brokerages in this uber-competitive market
On today’s episode, Editor in Chief Sarah Wheeler talks with HousingWire Managing Editor James Kleimann about mortgage rates and what lenders are doing to grow in a challenging purchase market. They also discuss how real estate brokerages are faring during this time, covering Compass earnings, Redfin’s brokerage model and the fight between Keller Williams and eXp.
Articles related to this episode:
- Mortgage rates jump to 3.92% amid high inflation
- Mortgage rates blow past industry predictions
- Compass nearly doubles losses in 2021
- Inside Redfin’s unique, brave and vulnerable business model
- Court blocks ex-Keller CEO from joining eXp
HousingWire Daily examines the most compelling articles reported across HW Media. Each afternoon, we provide our listeners with a deeper look into the stories coming across our newsrooms that are helping Move Markets Forward. Hosted by the HW team and produced by Elissa Branch.