A preview of the “Big Four” earnings
On today’s episode, HW+ Managing Editor Brena Nath talks with HousingWire Real Estate Reporter Brooklee Han, as Han discusses the earnings reports for three of the “Big Four” title insurers. During the episode, Han not only talks about the surge in M&A activity for title insurers but also discusses how these companies plan to overcome some of the challenges that stem from the shift to a purchase-driven market.
Articles related to this episode:
- First American reports record breaking year
- Stewart says business is getting back to normal
- Old Republic produces third consecutive record-setting year
- Vacation home demand isn’t slipping
- Investors are still targeting cheaper real estate
HousingWire Daily examines the most compelling articles reported across HW Media. Each afternoon, we provide our listeners with a deeper look into the stories coming across our newsrooms that are helping Move Markets Forward. Hosted by the HW team and produced by Elissa Branch.