A look at the top cost-cutting measures being taken by brokerages
February 7, 2023
On today’s episode, HW Media COO Diego Sanchez is joined by the Senior Director of Content and Data Tracey Velt to discuss some of the cost-cutting measures seen among several nationwide brokerages, including personnel cuts and the closing down of brick-and-mortar offices.
They also talk about how to best prepare for the worst-case in commission lawsuits and some of the great speakers you could see in this year’s Gathering of Eagles.
Related to this episode:
- Personnel targeted as brokers reduce expenses
- The Agency becomes the latest firm to undergo staff cuts
- Offerpad conducts another round of layoffs
- Are brick-and-mortar brokerage offices going the way of the dodo?
- Are you prepping for worst-case commission lawsuit outcomes?
The HousingWire Daily podcast examines the most compelling articles reported across HW Media. Each morning, we provide our listeners with a deeper look into the stories coming across our newsrooms that are helping Move Markets Forward. Hosted and produced by the HW Media team.