Every touch point between a lender and borrower is an opportunity to build trust and strengthen the customer relationship. But the borrower journey can be costly in terms of time, labor and related spend. In the current environment, lenders have reduced teams by 60% or more and significantly cut budgets to account for low volumes and high costs.
In this webinar, we answer the burning question, “Does a fantastic borrower experience and efficient operation have to be mutually exclusive?”
Join us to learn where to start creating a lending operations strategy for the current market that helps you adapt as the market changes. We’ll dive deep into:
- Must-haves for the borrower experience and your operations
- Identifying where there is fat left to trim
- What has to be automated right now
- What is AI’s place, or is it hype
- Plans to hire back when the market turns
- What to measure for the optimal borrower journey and lending operation
Join Kevin Peranio, Chief Lending Officer at PRMG, Joe Welu, CEO at Total Expert, and Kirill Klokov, CEO at TRUV, as they help you find the most efficient operations strategy for your optimal borrower journey!
Date & Time: December 13, 1 p.m. CT (Can’t make the live event? Register for the on-demand recording!)
Sponsored by: Truv
Meet the Panel:
CEO & Co-Founder,
CEO & Founder,
Chief Lending Officer,