FICS (Financial Industry Computer Systems) specializes in flexible, cost-effective in-house mortgage loan origination software (LOS), residential servicing and commercial servicing software for lenders, banks and credit unions. FICS’ software provides API and web-based capabilities, in-house or cloud hosting solution flexibility, and integration between its LOS and servicing software.
FICS has remained a leader in the mortgage software industry for 37 years. FICS is dedicated to implementing new technology capabilities to meet the specific and changing needs of its customers.
- Every year since 2014, more than 20% of the top servicers in the biannual Mortgage Bankers Association’s Commercial/Multifamily Real Estate Mortgage Servicer Rankings list have been FICS’ customers.
- FICS has 32% of all the Ginnie Mae-approved Multi-Family Issuers using Commercial Servicer.
- Fifty-six percent of FICS’ Mortgage Servicer® customers are approved Fannie Mae® servicers, and 39% are Freddie Mac servicers.
- Thirty-one percent of credit unions with more than $1 billion in assets are FICS customers.
- Twenty-seven percent of the top 300 first mortgage-granting credit unions are FICS customers.
Loan Origination, Servicing