- Insurance brokerage Acrisure buys Tempo Title 44 mins ago
- How can the mortgage industry retain more employees? 1 hour ago
- No end in sight for Compass’s expansion into title 1 hour ago
- NAR: Home prices stifled existing home sales in August 2 hours ago
- Refis stubbornly make a bit of a comeback 9 hours ago
- These are the hottest housing markets in America 5 days ago
- Fannie Mae to restart credit risk transfers 1 day ago
- Fannie Mae cuts origination forecast for 2022 2 days ago
- Treasury removes restrictions on investment properties 1 week ago
- Freddie Mac finds appraisals in minority areas fall short 2 days ago
Tai Christensen, Director of Government Affairs for CBC Mortgage Agency, will discuss recent efforts by the Biden administration to expand homeownership in under-served communities.
The fastest growing brokerage in insurance industry history, Acrisure, announced Wednesday that it has acquired title insurance and settlement service provider Tempo Title
“We should take pride in the fact that our tiny, little industry is really pivotal in this whole cogwheel of not just the American dream, but our economy and everything else,” Black Knight’s Sandra Madigan says. HW+ Premium Content
To keep up with the high demand amid the ongoing pandemic, appraisers need a remote solution that keeps them in full control.
While the Fed’s interest rate policy certainly has an influence on mortgage rates, there is by no means a one-to-one correlation between the two.