Manage the production of HousingWire webinars and other virtual events, from coordinating with clients on topics to suggesting speakers to moderating the events. This position requires the ability to interact with HousingWire clients in a collaborative, supportive way to develop and execute highly engaging virtual events, several times per week.
Top candidates will have a passion for digital media and producing amazing content experiences – AND a strong desire to become an expert on the business of real estate and housing finance.
- Develop and manage a calendar of webinars, demo days, and other virtual events
- Collaborate with clients to identify engaging virtual event topics
- Suggest subject matter experts when needed
- Coordinate scheduling and deliverables with webinar presenters
- Work with clients to develop webinar descriptions, landing pages and dedicated emails
- Review presentation materials and provide feedback to presenters
- Organize and provide training to presenters during webinar dry runs
- Moderate webinar dry runs and live webinars
- Manage our webinar platform, currently Zoom for Webinars
- Measure webinar performance against benchmark criteria and implement improvements as necessary
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, PR, Comms, Journalism or related field
- 1-2 years of experience working on virtual events like webinars
- Housing industry knowledge
- Proven project management skills with the ability to initiate and execute projects from start to finish
- Ability to meet content delivery deadlines in a timely, professional way.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and an engaging, friendly and confident “on-air” voice
- Experience managing webinar platforms like Zoom
- Display passion, motivation and determination in your work
- Be able to thrive in a results focused environment through dedication, communication and performance.
Salary Range: $45k – $55k