Website HW Media
HW Media is recruiting a proven Account Executive to contribute to the media and advertising sales for a regional coverage area. HW Media is a business media company focused on informing professional audiences in mortgage, real estate and fintech. Our publications – including HousingWire, RealTrends, ReverseMortgageDaily and FinLedger – cover the news, information and perspectives that empower industry leaders to “Move Markets Forward.”
The HW Media culture can be best described as empowering and agile. Confident, energetic and creative people thrive at HW Media. We seek to enable our team members with the tools, resources and opportunity to achieve great things. We work as a team, but know when to be autonomous and independent.
Our product mix includes display and native digital advertising, sponsored content and lead gen, podcasts, video, print advertising and events. Successful sales executives at HW Media have an interest in digital media and understand the power of integrated media plans for B2B clients.
- Responsible for managing, growing, developing and maintaining key client relationships in a specific territory of the United States.
- Represent HW Media to a rich base of existing and prospective clients in the residential mortgage, real estate and fintech industries.
- Work closely with the Regional Director, regional BDR, Client Success team and other colleagues to help clients achieve and surpass advertising and marketing objectives.
- Aggressively hunt, identify and close new business
- Maintain and grow strategic accounts
- Build relationships with key decision makers within each account
- Meet/exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Travel to accounts within territory and industry conferences, when business travel resumes post-pandemic
Desired Experience and Skills
- 3+ years of successful sales experience in digital media, information services, software, or mortgage/real estate
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong proficiency or interest in digital media
- Excellent organizational, administrative and time management skills
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional written and oral communication skills
Reports to: Central Regional Director
Job Location: Dallas OR select remote locations for exceptional candidates