Website HW Media
One of our superpowers at HW Media is our email newsletters and marketing. A significant portion of our daily audience, sponsored content readership, and ecommerce is driven through our email membership.
With a dozen editorial newsletters across our four publishing brands, plus regular marketing messages promoting our HW+ membership, events, awards, webinars, and rankings, our email production efforts have surpassed our growth team’s bandwidth. We need an experienced email producer to help manage the copy editing, building, and audience segmentation related to our daily email calendar.
HW Media is a business media company focused on informing professional audiences in mortgage, real estate and fintech. Our publications – HousingWire, Reverse Mortgage Daily, RealTrends and FinLedger – cover the news, information and perspectives that empower industry leaders to “Move Markets Forward.”
The HW Media culture can be best described as empowering and agile. Confident, energetic and creative people thrive at HW Media. We seek to enable our team members with the tools, resources and opportunity to achieve great things. We work as a team, but know when to be autonomous and independent.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and optimize the daily email calendar across all HW Media brands
- Copy edit editor’s notes and marketing messages
- Build newsletters and marketing emails within Hubspot
- Segment our email list so that the right messages are going to the right subscribers
Your Strengths and Experiences Include:
- Hubspot or a similar cloud-based ESP
- 1-3 years of experience producing and publishing email
- Close attention to detail during copy editing
- An ability to move fast with the daily news cycle
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude
DFW metroplex preferred, remote for exceptional candidates