Supports the associate content solutions editor by writing and editing sponsored content and assisting with project management of sponsored products.
- Collaborate with content solutions editors to develop and write sponsored content that includes special section articles, executive conversations, sponsored stories, white papers, case studies, etc.
- Assist associate content solutions editor with project management of sponsored products.
- Interview sources for sponsored articles and executive conversations.
- Edit content provided by clients to ensure it matches AP Style and is consistent with HousingWire’s style.
- Coordinate with clients to produce content that meets their expectations and guide content through the approval process.
- Collaborate with the magazine editor on special editorial sections, including interviewing, writing, collecting high-res photos, etc.
- Write feature stories and contribute to various sections of the magazine as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in English or Journalism.
- Experience writing and editing for a media publication.
- Experience writing headlines, subheads, etc. to maximize SEO on a digital platform.
- Strong writing and editing skills and familiarity with AP style.
- Ability to multitask and be flexible with multiple projects.
- Ability to collaborate with other staff members on writing and editing assignments.
- Ability to meet content delivery deadlines in a timely, professional way.
- Ability to work with content sponsors to deliver content according to their expectations.
Salary Range: $37.5k to $45k
Location: Dallas preferred, remote for exceptional candidates