Website HW Media
HW Media is recruiting a proven Account Manager to provide post-sale client service support for our Sales Team. As an Account Manager, you will build strong client and internal relationships, provide exceptional post-sale campaign management, assist in the creation of programs and generally support the team with the sales process.
HW Media is a business media company focused on informing professional audiences in mortgage, real estate and fintech. Our publications – HousingWire, Reverse Mortgage Daily, and RealTrends – cover the news, information and perspectives that empower industry leaders to “Move Markets Forward.”
The HW Media culture can be best described as empowering and agile. Confident, energetic and creative people thrive at HW Media. We seek to enable our team members with the tools, resources and opportunity to achieve great things. We work as a team, but know when to be autonomous and independent.
Our product mix includes display and native digital advertising, sponsored content and lead gen, podcasts, video, print advertising and events.
- Client Service / Communication. Ensure professional, effective and regular communication with clients that creates exceptional account management.
- Develop and continuously improve proactive strategies to add value to the client relationship.
- Liaise with internal teams/ Work with sales and operations to solve customer needs/highly organized and able to perform multiple tasks for different teams/clients at the same time.
- Work with Account Executives on post sale campaign management.
- Develop and maintain a working-level understanding of assigned client’s industries, products/services.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to account executives, including managing client database.
- Maintain a high level of awareness with client activities, detail-oriented program and project management and professional communication with key client contacts as needed.
- Experience working directly with clients
- Strong executional abilities with proven record of managing many projects at once
- Ability to set deadlines and work efficiently with internal and external teams
- Must be team-oriented, collaborative and can support driving an agenda forward while also balancing needs of multiple stakeholders
- Ability to effectively manage through ambiguity and change in a fast-paced, competitive environment with a positive attitude
- Proficiency G-Suite, Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel, CRM Management
- 1-3 Years Experience — sales, marketing, customer service, hospitality, etc.
- Customer-Oriented — seeks to build relationships with and provide best services to customers
- Growth-Oriented — desire to not only grow self and company professionally, but personally as well
- Strong Communication — ability to clearly convey messages to team and customers, both verbally and written