HousingWire, the most influential source of news and information for the U.S. mortgage and housing markets, is looking for a National Sales Director to build and grow our real estate vertical. This individual will play a critical role in achieving the goals of our growing company.
As a digital-first publication, HousingWire is keen to stay on the cutting edge of advertising solutions. Our product mix includes digital advertising, programmatic solutions, sponsored content, print advertising and events.
The ideal candidate has the drive of a hunter, the guts of an entrepreneur and a track record of new business development success, growing key client relationships and surpassing sales targets. You will be effective in communication, organization, and critical thinking, while thriving in an ever-evolving, fast-paced environment.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Aggressively identify, hunt and close new business
- Build and grow strategic accounts and relationships with key decision-makers
- Act as the voice of our real estate clients, especially with product and editorial feedback
- Be an “intrapreneur” as you build the real estate p&l at HousingWire
- Meet/exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Travel to key markets and industry conferences as required
Desired Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of successful sales experience in digital media, information services, software, or real estate
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong understanding of and passion for digital media
- Excellent organizational, administrative and time management skills
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional written and oral communication skills
HousingWire’s mission is simple: Moving Markets Forward. We are a company of smart, nimble and passionate people who are determined to help a wide range of professionals make sense of an industry undergoing immense change. Our office has a casual, collaborative atmosphere where our employees work hard and have the flexibility to live their lives. Come join us!
Position is located in Dallas, TX. No relocation provided.