We are seeking a dynamic Marketing Coordinator to work with HousingWire’s marketing team on product marketing, brand development, audience development, and marketing partnerships. This position is perfect for someone looking to make their mark, from content and email creation to social media strategy — it has a little bit of everything!
Wondering what the perfect Marketing Coordinator looks like?
- Ambitious, organized, and reliable
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing
- A team player who likes variety in their work day
- Savvy digital marketer and social media pro
- Creative problem-solver
- Extraordinary project manager and communicator
- 1-3 years experience in marketing, events, ad or PR agency, or digital publishing
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who interacts well with external clients, vendors, and internal teams
- Bonus points for Hubspot experience
HW Media offers a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and matching 401k plan as well as flexible work and results based environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
HousingWire’s mission is simple: Moving Markets Forward. We are a company of smart, nimble and passionate people who are determined to help a wide range of professionals make sense of an industry undergoing immense change. Our office has a casual, collaborative atmosphere where our employees work hard and have the flexibility to live their lives. Come join us!
Position is located in Dallas, TX. No relocation provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 / year