The Mortgage Collaborative Member Conferences are very different from other industry conferences and events. Our 2019 Summer Conference will offer an interactive agenda featuring over 25 different breakout sessions, a heavy emphasis on peer-to-peer networking and exchange of best practices, and a sharp focus on the multitude of new technology and innovation options in the mortgage industry. You'll leave Nashville energized, with new relationships, new ideas, and very actionable initiatives you can implement at your firm upon returning home.
Topics to be covered include:
Interactive breakout sessions led by our Lender Members and Preferred Partners, as well as, multiple networking opportunities and events within the agenda for our Lender Members & Preferred Partners in attendance.
There will be breakout sessions covering the following topics and more:
• Attracting First-Time Homebuyer Strategies
• Business Intelligence & Data Benchmarking
• Digital Marketing Strategies & Trends
• Digital Mortgage & eClosing Strategies
• Evolving Technologies and Consumer Preferences
• File Flow & Operational Best Practices
• Measuring & Monitoring Employee Productivity
• Originator Recruitment, Retention & Compensation
• Pricing Execution Best Practices
Who Should Attend?
There will be breakout tracks to accommodate TMC Lender Members who are:
• CEO/Head of Organization
• Operations & Compliance Managers
• CFO/Capital Markets & Secondary Finance managers
• Sales & Production Managers
• and of course TMC Preferred Partners organizations
Every day, people in your community are looking for a new place to call home. But in the age of the digital shift, they are now getting most of that information from their mobile devices rather than more traditional sources.