Mortgage technology innovators since 2001, Veros is a proven leader in enterprise risk management and collateral valuation services. The firm combines the power of predictive technology, data analytics, and industry expertise to deliver advanced automated solutions that control risk and increase profits throughout the mortgage industry, from loan origination to servicing and securitization. Veros’ services include automated valuation, fraud and risk detection, portfolio analysis, forecasting, and next-generation collateral risk management platforms. Veros is also the primary architect and technology provider of the GSEs’ Uniform Collateral Data Portal (UCDP) and FHA’s Electronic Appraisal Delivery portal (EAD). For more information, visit veros.com or call 866-458-3767.
Contact Veros today to learn about:
Automated Valuation Models (AVMs)
- VeroVALUE – The industry's leading national AVM delivers reliable valuations, full national coverage, and the ability to balance hit rate and accuracy thresholds. VeroVALUE consistently performs above 85% P10 overall nationwide.
- VeroVALUE Advantage – Takes a balanced approach between accuracy and hit rate; VeroVALUE Advantage is an excellent valuation tool for national use where both hit rates and tight valuation controls are required. VeroVALUE Advantage consistently performs above 86% P10 overall nationwide.
- VeroVALUE Preferred – Bridges upon VeroVALUE Advantage by providing a weighted balance between valuation accuracy and hit rate with a more stringent focus on accuracy. VeroVALUE Preferred consistently performs above 88% P10 overall nationwide.
- VeroVALUE Portfolio – Data Match & Append Service with VeroVALUE Portfolio gives users the power to quickly obtain the data needed to analyze multiple properties within a loan pool or across an entire spectrum of properties.
- VeroVALUE REO – An accurate, automated real estate owned (REO) property valuation service to help minimize future risk. A cost-effective alternative, VeroVALUE REO is the mortgage professional's tool for shortening REO disposition timelines and optimizing less-than-ideal recoveries.
- VeroPACE – Solution for authorized state lenders specializing in PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) loans; the technology will generate, analyze, rank, and report the multiple Automated Valuation Models (AVMs).
Valuation Decision Engine
- VeroPRECISION – The first property-specific valuation decision logic technology designed to deliver true valuation accuracy. The next-generation "Cure for the Common Cascade", VeroPRECISION is a complete end-to-end valuation solution for second mortgages and Home Equity Lending.
- VeroSELECT – Secure, transparent, and centralized platform for managing a suite of valuation tools in one single system. Designed for mortgage industry participants to order and manage more than 25 valuation offerings from 15+ providers, including AVMs (Automated Valuation Models), BPOs (Broker Price Opinions), PCRs (Property Condition Reports) and other valuation and appraisal products and services.
- Sapphire – The most comprehensive appraisal management platform. The system includes comprehensive order, review, appraisal delivery, panel management, reporting and administration functions, as well as powerful functionality to cover a wide range of industry needs. Sapphire is ideal for direct lenders to manage valuation strategies from beginning to end.
- PATHWAY – A direct, single entry point connection for all appraisal delivery to the Uniform Collateral Data Portal (UCDP) and Electronic Appraisal Delivery (EAD) Portal Delivery.
- UCDP® and EAD Portals – Veros' custom solutions for Uniform Collateral Data Portal® (UCDP) and Electronic Appraisal Delivery (EAD) Portal Delivery.
- Evaluations and Appraisals – Nationwide evaluation and appraisal services are offered through partnership arrangements with leading industry providers.
- VeroDATAFI – Compliant UCD solution can accept UCD XML data, including the pre-embedded PDF, from any third parties and ensure secure delivery directly to the GSEs.
- VeroFORECAST – TThe most advanced and proven residential market forecast, VeroFORECAST provides real estate market estimates for 12- Month, 18- Month, and 24- Month horizons.
- VeroHPI – Provides lenders, secondary marketers, servicers and analysts with direct access to robust trending logic. The index offers national coverage and is available at the CBSA (county-based statistical area) or FIPS (Federal Information Processing Standard) levels.
Risk Scoring Tools
- VeroSCORE – An automated appraisal scoring quality control tool, VeroSCORE brings significant efficiency to measuring valuation reports and providing support behind the collateral decision.
- Collateral Integrity Analysis (CIA) – State-of-the-art analytics tool to analyze and detect high-risk properties. Aggregating what would otherwise require multiple data sets from multiple vendors, CIA provides the necessary information to evaluate risk exposure in a single, easy-to-use report.
- Risk Profiler – Instantly determine the probable risk of a BPO and quickly identify or flag potential issues regarding the estimate of value and/or the supporting data provided by the vendors to determine that estimate.
To learn more, call 866-458-3767, email communications@veros or visit veros.com