HousingWire’s mantra is “moving markets forward,” but we couldn’t do this without the significant contributions of women in both mortgage banking and real estate who forge new paths for the industry.
(Click here for the registration page and for full details.)
This annual program was first introduced in 2010 to recognize the outstanding efforts of women in driving the U.S. housing economy forward. Flash forward six years, and a lot has changed.
The first pioneers of the Women of Influence were still putting out fires from the financial crisis and reviving a market that had its reputation destroyed.
Today’s leaders are innovating a world where borrowers can get approved for a mortgage anywhere and anytime and have access to an unlimited database of knowledge at their fingertips.
The cornerstone of this program has always come down to one word, influence. However, the world they’re influencing is rapidly evolving.
HousingWire wants to honor individuals who are making notable contributions to both their businesses and to the industry at-large in this fast-paced market.
And it doesn’t have to be you. If you know a woman making such an impact please complete the nomination process.
Here are a couple quick details of program (click here for the registration page and for full details.)
- Winners announced: August issue of HousingWire Magazine
- Next nomination period: March 28, 2016 - April 29, 2016
Winners will receive a Women of Influence Recognition Package, including:
- 2016 honorees will be profiled in the August 2016, issue of HW Magazine
- Year-long recognition on HousingWire.com
- Free photography session, including receiving a corporate headshot for individual use*
- A custom-made plaque recognizing their achievement