- Identify suspicious documents in as little as seven seconds;
- Recognize security features and unique identifiers on identity documents, including passports, drivers' licenses, social security cards and birth certificates;
- Locate and verify covert security features on identification documents, including metricular cards and I-94s;
- Detect fraudulent mortgage documents, such as a fraudulent 1003 loan application;
- Identify ten red flags on the 1003 loan application.
AllRegs Touts Fraud Training
AllRegs said Friday that it has teamed up with the American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators (AAMVA) to offer fraudulent document recognition training to the mortgage lending industry. â€œCombining AAMVA's knowledge and propensity in fraudulent document recognition training with AllRegs' expertise in mortgage regulations provides an unmatched opportunity for professionals in the mortgage industry,â€? said Dan Thoms, senior vice president of AllRegs. â€œUpon completion of the program, students will be able to recognize suspicious identity documents and detect fraudulent items on the 1003.â€? Offered through AllRegs Academy, the prescribed curriculum includes an online course and a five-day classroom requirement. At the completion of the program, AllRegs said attendees will be able to: