Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida-based InHouse Connexions, a nationwide provider of appraisal management software, launched a new platform for commercial lenders and appraisers.
Connexions Commercial Valuation Portal provides a platform for stakeholders in the commercial valuation chain and helps reduce the time and administration required to fulfill successful transactions.
Additionally, CCVP will provide validation and valuation checks on property portfolios and helps identify qualified appraisers for commercial properties with a full audit trail of the valuation process.
“As demand for commercial property continues to grow, our objective is to provide a highly efficient and transparent tool. This new product is a one stop shop for end-to-end commercial valuation risk and process management and complements our well-established residential valuation platform which is already extensively used by lenders across the US,” said Jennifer Creech, president InHouse.
Features of CCVP includes:
- Order full portfolio appraisals
- Request blind bids and multiple bids
- Order multiple products (e.g. Engineering and Environmental Reports) on a single portfolio
- Auto-assign vendors, account managers or reviewers by property type, transaction type, loan type or geographical competency
- Customize and audit the workflow process
- Automatically re-appraise for large mortgage properties