The American Bankers Association will host its Real Estate Lending Conference, April 8-10 in Baltimore, focused on providing lenders with the opportunity to discover ways to build their business and expand market share in light of new regulatory realities.
This year, the conference will open with an interactive session on strategic agility presented by Kathy Pearson, president, Enterprise Learning Solutions and adjunct association professor at the Wharton School of Business.
Attendees will also hear from Fannie Mae Senior Vice President and Chief Economist Doug Duncan, who will explain the current and future factors impacting the housing market.
The conference – created by bankers for bankers – is designed to help lenders get back to the business of lending. The sessions will focus on key business decisions and compliance challenges facing lenders.
The three-day event will explore the most pressing issues with dual tracks in commercial and residential lending featuring these topics and more:
- Implementing the TILA/RESPA Integration Rule;
- Successful Lending in Today’s Landscape;
- Strategic Considerations for Mortgage Servicing;
- Demystifying Low Income Housing Tax Credits;
- Trends in Commercial Real Estate;
- C&I Opportunities for Community Banks; and
- A CRE Regulatory Guidance Update.