By midday today the share price is up more than 5% for Trulia and more than 10% for Zillow.
Zillow also announced today a new milestone in its Zillow Pro program, with membership passing the 5,000 mark.
Launched in June 2012, Zillow Pro for Brokers is a free, five-point program that improves listings accuracy, provides better reporting, includes a powerful contact follow-up system and increases the visibility of listing agents for participating brokerages.
"More than ever, we have made it our priority to build direct relationships with brokers around the country in order to get more timely and accurate listings, and in return, give brokers marketing exposure and connect their agents with home sellers and home shoppers,” said Greg Schwartz, Zillow chief revenue officer.
New partners include:
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Realty
- Coffee County Realty and Auction – Manchester, Tennessee
- Coldwell Banker Finger Lakes – Geneva, New York
- ERA King Real Estate – Birmingham, Alabama
- Keller Williams Ballantyne – Charlotte, North Carolina
- Keller Williams Realty – Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas
Gary Rabon, president and CEO of Coldwell Banker Advantage, said he loves Zillow Pro: "My agents love that they show up next to their listings every time and have seen an increase in homebuyers reaching out directly to them.”