House Financial Services Committee Chairman Jeb Hensarling, R-Texas, announced his selection of subcommittee chairmen for the next Congress.
“I look forward to working alongside my colleagues to pass laws that help grow the economy from Main Street up, not Washington down,” said Chairman Hensarling. “Our committee will continue to focus on promoting sensible solutions that help create jobs and hold both Washington and Wall Street accountable to the American people."
The subcommittee chairmen for the 114th Congress’s subcommittees are:
- Rep. Scott Garrett, R-N.J., will serve as Chairman of the Capital Markets and Government-Sponsored Enterprises Subcommittee.
- Rep. Randy Neugebauer, R-Texas, will serve as Chairman of the Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit Subcommittee.
- Rep. Blaine Luetkemeyer, R-Mo., will serve as Chairman of the Housing and Insurance Subcommittee.
- Rep. Bill Huizenga, R-Mich., will serve as Chairman of the Monetary Policy and Trade Subcommittee.
- Rep. Sean Duffy, R-Wis., will serve as Chairman of the Oversight and Investigations Subcommittee.