The Mortgage Bankers Association announced that it has welcomed 31 new regular members into its ranks, which brings its total membership to more than 2,200.
“The breadth and depth of our membership is the single most important reason why we are such an effective advocate for the real estate finance industry in Washington and across the nation,” said David Stevens, MBA’s president and CEO.
“These new members vary greatly in their size and focus, whether it be residential or commercial/multifamily. However, they illustrate MBA’s greatest strength: our ability to come to any table or address any situation knowing we represent the entire mortgage lending spectrum.”
The new members are:
- Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp.
- George Mason Mortgage
- The Bancorp
- CorTrust Mortgage a Subsidiary of CorTrust Bank
- Proficio Mortgage Ventures, LLC
- Lendsmart Mortgage
- TD Bank
- Portfolio Securitization Capital Group
- American Lending Solutions, LLC
- Sherman Bridge
- Valley National Bank
- SUSA Financial, Inc. dba FirstFunding, Inc.
- MGN Funding Corp.
- Union Bank - Commercial
- Meadowlark Capital LLC
- General Mortgage Capital Corporation
- Cal-Pac Capital Advisors
- Damascus Community Bank
- Mortgage Equity Partners
- Fidelity Bank
- Raaven Capital, Inc.
- FSG Bank, NA
- New Oak Asset Management
- Bolour Associates, Inc.
- Old Second National Bank
- Affiliated Funding
- First Trinity Financial Corporation
- Morgan Stanley
- Amalgamated Bank
- International Bank of Commerce
- Premier Home Mortgage, Inc.
“We welcome these new members to our team and look forward to working on their behalf,” Stevens added.