How do appraisers value a home in a market where prices are escalating rapidly – and where nearly two-thirds of listed homes faced bidding wars in March? HW+ Premium Content
- Generation X is looking to move to these metros 1 day ago
- Volume-hungry mortgage lenders loosen credit standards 4 days ago
- Why VA mortgage loans go to the bottom of the stack 3 days ago
- Quicken brand will be officially retired on July 31 3 days ago
- We’ve got rising home prices but no housing crash in sight 5 days ago
RealtyTrac and ATTOM Data Solutions found the number of properties with foreclosure filings in April are down 1% month over month and 17% year over year.
Mortgage applications for new homes dropped 9% in April from March, however, overall applications are still up a whopping 30.8% year over year.
Lone Wolf Technologies announced Monday the acquisition of two real estate technology companies, LionDesk and Homespotter.
The FHFA has limited GSEs to a 7% cap on loan purchases for second home and investment properties. Here’s how this impacts originators:
Considering how much construction technology, materials, and techniques have evolved, building a new home should be far simpler than it is.