- Mortgage applications continue to fall, inventory remains low 5 hours ago
- The purchase mortgage market is back on top 12 hours ago
- Working with buyers in the nation’s hottest housing market 18 hours ago
- Why millions of prospective borrowers are stuck in ‘no man’s land’ 19 hours ago
- Redfin: Selling your home? List it midweek 20 hours ago
- Here are the top 15 mortgage lenders of 2020 23 hours ago
- Millions will enter housing market in 2021: Zillow 7 days ago
- NAR schedules proxy war with Zillow 1 day ago
- GSEs won’t buy QM loans under GSE Patch after July 1 5 days ago
- The appraisal gap is complicating deals across the country 1 week ago
New Residential Investment Corp. (NewRez) has agreed to buy Caliber Home Loans from Lone Star Funds for $1.675 billion, 1X book value.
Prices are up, supply is down. Here’s how lenders and agents are working with buyers in Austin, Texas, the nation’s hottest housing market.
NAR-owned lockbox company SentriLock is looking to take down Zillow-owned ShowingTime in the home-showing appointment realm.
Borrowers are “stuck in the middle” between the agencies’ minimum FICO requirements and the “FICO gates” imposed by lenders’ credit overlays. We have the tools to help them, we just need to use them.
After speaking with several other executives in celebration of International Women’s Day, Laura Brandao, president of American Financial Resources, highlights a few women leaders who are making waves.