- Here's where the real housing affordability crisis exists 3 hours ago
- Coronavirus likely to quash U.S. home sales to Chinese buyers 4 hours ago
- Los Angeles is now the least affordable housing market 5 hours ago
- There haven't been this few homes on the market since 2013 7 hours ago
- It’s time to go beyond POS technology 7 hours ago
- Millennials don’t trust lenders or the housing market – So how do we reach them? 5 days ago
- Mortgage rates as we know them may hang on a single Republican vote 4 days ago
- Shaquille O’Neal using Instagram to sell his L.A. mansion 3 days ago
- Mortgage rates inch up slightly from 3-year low 4 days ago
- First American buying Docutech for $350 million 4 days ago
A Rhode Island woman who operated a property preservation and field services business will spend the next eight years in prison after admitting that she used that business to defraud dozens of individuals out of millions of dollars by operating what amounted to a Ponzi scheme.
Last December, home prices climbed by 4% from the previous year, according to CoreLogic. By the end of this year, the company projects they’ll increase by 5.2%.
Technology has come a long way in the mortgage industry over the past few years, but one expert says it’s time for lenders to move beyond tech that is front-facing. If lenders want to stay profitable in a tight market, they will need to move beyond point of sale technology.
First American’s Xtent data solution makes title, property and borrower data reports clear and more efficientFeb 04, 2020
Xtent, by First American Mortgage Solutions, is the next generation information report for the mortgage industry
Diversifying your decision-makers will make your solutions resonate with this growing customer base. Attracting a diverse population to your company is one part of the equation, just as important is retaining this population.