The California-based mortgage lender headed by Anthony Hsieh could be worth between $12 billion and $14 billion in an IPO.
- Freddie Mac’s Cindy Waldron to speak at HousingWire Annual 10 hours ago
- Judy Shelton, Trump’s Fed nominee, may lack Senate votes 10 hours ago
- So you want to eClose a mortgage in Texas? 11 hours ago
- Builder confidence reaches 35-year high in September 11 hours ago
- LoanDepot could make public debut this year at up to $15B 13 hours ago
- The refinancing boom is just getting started 7 days ago
- Mortgage modifications are on the rise, MBA says 3 days ago
- Pandemic may lead to foreclosure crisis, CoreLogic says 1 week ago
- It hasn’t been this hard to get a mortgage in six years 7 days ago
- Mortgage lending volume in 2020 likely to break records 2 days ago
Shant Banosian, the nation’s No. 1 loan originator, has become Guaranteed Rate’s first loan officer to fund $1 billion in loan volume in one year. Over the course of his decade-long career, Banosian has generated more than $4 billion in funded loans.
The National Association of Home Builders and Wells Fargo Housing Market Index rose five points to 83 in September – the highest score the series has seen since its inception 35 years ago.
The virtual notary services industry has become increasingly popular amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
HousingWire spoke to Home Point Financial’s new President of Servicing Perry Hilzendeger about how Home Point supports its broker partners.
Andrew Weiss, vice president of platform strategy for Origence, writes: The changes we’ve seen since the advent of the global pandemic are significant enough to serve as a catalyst that will drive all lending digital. But are all lenders equipped to make that transition?