The 2nd Annual Land & Homebuilding Real Estate Private Equity Forum (West)
Hundreds of senior colleagues from Homebuilders, Funds/Private Equity firms, Land Developers, Land Owners, Lenders, Property Management and other service providers to the industry attended our inaugural Land & Homebuilding Private Equity Forum in Vegas last fall.
Conference Highlights From Our 2013 Vegas Forum Include:
- 325 attendees
- Over 220 participants had titles that were Chairman,CEO, Managing Director, Partner, Principal, EVP and C-Level
- 20+ Top PE, Land Development, Home Builders, Econometric, Property Management & Legal Firms are Exhibitors/Sponsors
- 40+ C-level speakers from Funds, Homebuilders and Land developers
We are excited to be back in Vegas for the great networking and to continue to explore the key industry issues including the below new discussions:
- As we Enter Year 5 in the Historic 7 Year Cycle, What are you Doing differently this Time Around?
- Demographics Trend or Long Term Change?
- How are you Positioning your Company to Attract the First-Time Homebuyer?
- 6 Markets, 60 Minutes: A Discussion of Major Markets
- Land & Lot Prices Where are they Going?
- Margins, Cash Flow & Leverage: What is your Profit Profile?
- How are you Growing and Diversifying your Business?
- Enter the Shark tank
And Non-Sessions like:
- The First-Time Homebuilder Private Equity User Closed Door Discussion
- Geographic Luncheon Roundtables
- Closed Door, Vegas Rules Discussion II: Homebuilders Starting Their Own Funds
PLUS... These returning favorites:
- The Private Equity Forum
- Private Equity Landholder/Homebuilder Land Buyer Plenary
- Public vs. Private: Vehicles
- Your Land Acquisition Strategy
...and many more... Did you know that you can start networking in advance of the event? Click here to learn how. We look forward to seeing you in Vegas! Don't forget to reference discount code "HW10" when registering to secure a discounted rate to attend (offer ends October 7).