All Under One Roof
Having started in the appraisal business in 1994, we’ve got traditional appraisals down to a science. You may be wondering what else we’ve perfected too. The Kirchmeyer Group offers a full array of valuation and appraisal products and services to fit your needs. From local, regional and national lenders across the country, The Kirchmeyer Group has a solid solution for your client base.
All under one roof, The Kirchmeyer Group family of companies include our flagship company: Kirchmeyer & Associates, Inc.
It all started here at Kirchmeyer & Associates in Buffalo, NY. As a national appraisal and valuation company with licensed appraisers from coast to coast, we provide lenders with fast turnaround time on reports focusing on quality and accuracy resulting in reducing risk and saving you money. When you place an order with us, we assign the order to an appraiser on our approved panel based on the geographic location of the order and the appraisers grade report that we effectively manage based on quality control score, turn time and communication level. We do all the follow up with each appraiser and quality control review every appraisal report giving you, the client, a one-stop source for your valuation needs. This makes you compliant – saving valuable time from placing, chasing and the follow up that comes with using multiple individual appraisers or appraisal companies.
Just a few of the benefits of working with Kirchmeyer & Associates:
- E&O insurance as well as panel E&O verification with renewal reminders
- Grading of each appraisal report as well as each appraiser for quality, turn-times, customer service
- Quality Control review of EVERY SINGLE report to ensure it meets investor and other special lender requirements
- Compliance approval by GSEs as UCDP integration platform appraisal vendor
To enrich our offerings to our appraisal clients, we felt it was time to step up to the plate and have a comprehensive valuation data company to the mix to handle AVMs and property data analytics. Thus Real Info was born.
Real Info, Inc. delivers powerful results with its comprehensive suite of data, analytics, and valuation solutions. We combine data from multiple sources to create a robust database of property and transaction information, which encompasses more than 100 million parcels nationwide. Real Info employs rigorous quality assurance and due diligence testing of our parcel database, which is used as the foundation to fuel our proprietary AVM engines, ensuring superior coverage and accurate value conclusions. Founded in 1995, by James Kirchmeyer, the company has grown to serve mortgage and real estate service professionals from coast to coast. Real Info is fully compliant with all industry regulatory appraisal and valuation guidelines.Here’s a few of the reasons clients choose Real Info:
- Three proprietary AVMs, eleven additional AVMs from other key valuation partners in the industry
- Property/Sales Database: data subscriptions, property records, comparable sales reports, bulk data options, marketing data, match and append
- Cascading platform which ensures maximum hit rate and accuracy
- Condition Reports for compliance and added confidence
At The Kirchmeyer Group, we felt it was time to challenge everything you thought about alternative valuations. It’s time to step out of the box and deliver a powerful valuation decisions for clients who need advanced alternative valuations. Meet your new valuation technology partner, Valuation Vision.
Headquartered in Oceanside, Calif., Valuation Vision (V2) is a provider of innovative alternative valuation products and solutions for the mortgage and investment industries including traditional broker price opinion (BPO) and AVM technologies. With more than 100 years of combined industry and technology experience, V2 leverages market data, advanced analytics and value expertise creating a new dimension in alternative valuations. V2 has thousands of trained real estate professionals nationwide that are ready to perform expert valuations.Discover our products:
- BPOLite: A low-cost desktop solution that provides the most essential valuation and data elements found in traditional BPOs.
- BPOPro: BPOPro™ leverages our proprietary platform and delivers an industry-leading valuation solution. BPOPro™ digs deeper into the property details and conditions driving today’s real estate valuations.
- BPOMerge: BPOMerge analyzes the metrics of each agent’s valuation; this data is used to calculate a MergeValue™ that automatically reconciles to a single price point.