Just announced: the HousingWire 2013 Women of Influence
HW's 3rd annual look at women influencing the housing economy
The list of 20, and only 20, HousingWire Women of Influence is now online, and completely free.
Now in our third annual installment, this special annual issue has become one of the most-anticipated in the industry -- and that shows in the more than 300 nominations we received this year!
This year's list of honorees is unique from years past for three reasons:
- First, we made a decision to limit our total honorees this year (and each year going forward) to just 20. That's a far cry from the nearly 40 receipients we've honored in previous years -- and it means it was that much more difficult to make the cut this year.
- Second, we changed our nomination process to focus on the measurable, tangible results women in leadership positions in mortgage banking have been able to drive for their business unit, company or the industry at-large during the last 12 months.
- Third, we decided to eliminate anyone who had been recognized in the previous year -- a requirement we will be keeping in place going forward. This allows us the chance to shine the spotlight on a more diverse group of deserving women leaders, and removes the temptation to stick with inertia in the selection process.
Our formal press announcement is available here and should give you more insight into the selection process. This year's honorees are:
- Vicki Beal, Senior Vice President in Transaction Management, Clayton Holdings
- Lisa Binkley, Senior Vice President, Platinum Data Solutions
- Amy Brandt, Chief Operating Officer, Prospect Mortgage
- Angela Cheek, Senior Director and Counsel for Product Compliance, Ellie Mae
- Joy Cianci, Senior Vice President, Fannie Mae
- Renee Deane, Executive Vice President of Property Management, Carrington Property Services
- Pamela Hughes-Patenaude, Director of Housing Policy, Bipartisan Policy Center
- Shana Lakso, Client Relations, Equator
- Elsa Lewis, Executive Vice President, Williams & Wiliams Worldwide Real Estate Auction
- Laurie Maggiano, Program Manager, Servicing and Securitization, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Cari McCue, Chief Operating Officer, Guardian Mortgage
- Toni Moss, CEO, Americatalyst
- Deborah Jenkins, Senior Vice President and National Head of Multifamily Underwriting and Credit, Freddie Mac
- Laurie Pyle, Executive Vice President Operations and Technology, Stewart Lender Services
- Tanya Reu, Senior Vice President of Human Resources and Diversity Outreach, Realogy Franchise Group
- Dianna Serio, Chief Data Officer, CoreLogic
- Debra Still, CEO, Pulte Financial Services
- Elizabeth Warren, Senator, Massachusetts
- Maxine Waters, Congresswoman, California
- Janet Yellen, Chair Nominee, Federal Reserve
To honor this special group, we've done something special and decided to make our cover feature from HW Magazine -- which profiles the accomplishments of each of these leaders -- available for free this month.
You can read the feature here, and learn more about why this special group of 20 women is helping move U.S. mortgage markets forward.
Please join us in congratulating this year's Women of Influence honorees!