Nine MLSs sign onto Builders Digital Experience
Nine multiple listing services will soon benefit from a comprehensive listing of new homes after inking agreements with Builders Digital Experience, Inc.
The firm signed agreements with various MLS systems, offering them the largest collection of new home listings via the New Home Source Professional system.
New members include:
- Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS) in the Washington, D.C. metro area;
- California Regional Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS);
- Austin Board of Realtors (ABOR) in Austin, Texas;
- East Bay Regional Data Inc. (EBRDI) in Concord, Calif.;
- Contra Costa Association of Realtors (CCAR) in Walnut Creek, Calif.;
- Bay East Association of Realtors in Pleasanton, Calif.;
- Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service (NEFMLS) in Jacksonville, Fla.;
- South Florida MLS (SoFLMLS) in Jupiter, Fla.;
- Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED) in Chicago, Ill.